只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2096|回复: 0

[〖翻译〗] [Faster than a Kiss/キスよりも早く] The heartbeat of my hurt heart[完结]

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2011-5-19 00:30:39 |阅读模式
N09OOUM=TM2FB
本帖最后由 为月冥 于 2012-2-11 16:18 编辑
[j]TM2FB RBTJMY[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j]
A/N Hello everyone! This is my first fic on "Faster than a Kiss". I hope you will like it. I had a great time writing it ^_^ By the way, I dedicate this story to my dear sister who wanted to read a fic based on her favourite manga! And she gave me the main idea for this fic. [j]TM2FB RBTJO4[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJN5[/j]So, if you have some free time, I will be very happy if your spend it reading this story!
[j]TM2FB RBTJO4[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO3[/j]
The heartbeat of my hurt heart
[j]TM2FB RBTJNN[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]Something was wrong. She could feel it.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOC[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j]Sensei didn't act like his old self. She felt that the distance between them increased and she had no clue why.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNU[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJN8[/j]
Ever since she finished school he started avoiding her and treating her like she was some kind of a common friend. But the relations between Teppei and him remained the same.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNR[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJO6[/j]
She was 18 now. Two years had passed since the day they got married. She thought that everything was alright and their family life would develop more and more but it seemed as if he wanted to put a bright red cross on her and live his life by himself.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO7[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNB[/j]She needed to find a job. Now when she had finished school she could afford it and help sensei with the providence.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOA[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO8[/j]Kaji didn't know why but she also felt as if her beloved sensei was trying to push her in Kurosawa's arms. It became a habit to meet him in the places where sensei had sent her to deal with some business. At first she thought that it was a coincidence but those accident meetings repeated almost every day.[j]TM2FB RBTJN9[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJN9[/j]When she asked sensei what he planned by trying to make a couple of Kurosawa and her, he just smiled and said that they suited each other. Yes, he smiled but sadness in his eyes couldn't go past her. Kaji told him not to push her away from him and he answered that he never tried. That night she cried into her pillow.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMX[/j]Something was definitely wrong and she didn't know what to do.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNC[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMS[/j]
OooooO

[j]TM2FB RBTJNQ[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMS[/j]She was a grown young woman now. He was madly in love with her though he didn't plan it to happen in the first place. He understood that he couldn't be her real husband. He was some kind of a tutor to her and little Teppei and the marriage was only an excuse to make her stay in the town and not let her make stupid things.[j]TM2FB RBTJN4[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN3[/j]
Yes, he knew it, but still he had fallen for her. He loved her not as a sensei loves his students. She wasn't his student anymore.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJN4[/j]
He loved her as a man. A man, who was 8 years older than her, who had a terrible past and who didn't have any rights to love an innocent girl like her. She deserved a better man, someone who could really make her happy…someone her age. Maybe even Kurosawa-kun. That guy liked her and could make her fall in love with him if he, Kazuma Ojiro, would let him.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNF[/j]
Sooner or later she would leave him anyway. It was better to start pretending and show her that he didn't love her. She had told those words to him so many times and still he couldn't believe that someone as pure as her could love someone as terrible as him.[j]TM2FB RBTJNL[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJN1[/j]There she was…smiling at him from the next room. She was beautiful as at the first time he met her. He didn't want to hurt her with the way he loved her. She deserved better than that.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO8[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]
His life with this girl was a struggle against himself. He witnessed as she was turning from a teenager into an attractive beautiful young woman. He was longing to embrace her, to feel her warmth, to whisper the words of love into her ear, to get lost in her big innocent yet confident eyes, but as the time was passing by he felt like if he did those things, he would never stop, he would never let her go from his arms, he would never give her to someone else, especially that Kurosawa guy. This love was driving him crazy. He felt fear when he hadn't her near and he felt scared when she was close to him. Scared—because he didn't trust his self-control anymore. There were times when it betrayed him and he ended up doing terrible things to her….like marking her with his kisses on her neck. Only animals could make such low kind of things. And he…was an animal, a lustful animal who hunted his prey.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO5[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNQ[/j]No. He needed to put an end to that. He didn't deserve her and he needed to let her live her life without his interference. It was impossible that she loved him! She had a feeling of gratitude towards him, that must be it, because he gave her and her little brother a helping hand when they were on the edge of despair. And how could an 18 years old girl love a 26 years old man, who was her English teacher and who had the darkest past the humanity had ever faced?
[j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNL[/j]No! He needed to tear out his feelings for her from his heart. It would be better for both of them. If he would be giving her a cold shoulder, soon she would understand what kind of a person he was and that her feelings for him wasn't love.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOE[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j]So he decided to treat her like no one to him, for her own sake.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNH[/j]
OooooO

[j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJOD[/j]He left not even saying goodbye. He wrote a letter to her that told that he had left for teachers' conference in Osaka, and he never wrote when he was coming back home.[j]TM2FB RBTJOD[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNT[/j]His attitude hurt her so much that the first thought that came to her mind was packing her bags, take Teppei and leave sensei's place forever. He didn't care for them; she could tell it by the way he acted. What was wrong? Did she do anything that made him angry with her?[j]TM2FB RBTJNF[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJMU[/j]Why did he become so cold to her? Some time ago he was gentle and caring, so why was he so cruel and distant now? He was offending her with such treatment. She had never thought that their relations would face such troubles. It hurt so much thinking about his coldness to her. How many tears did she cry in her pillow because of his indifference?
[j]TM2FB RBTJO7[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNI[/j]She missed him…his old him. She missed the person that became the world to her, she missed that secure feeling when he was near, and she missed his smile, his voice and even teasing. She couldn't take it anymore. Why was loving him so painful? Did it mean that she was a burden to him, that it was unbearable for him to live with her and he was just waiting till she graduated to get rid of her?[j]TM2FB RBTJNW[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNN[/j]
But what did his words of comfort mean then? Why was he so overprotective about her during all that time? And what about his words of affection towards her, those marks on her neck, those gentle embraces? Was it all an   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   and lie?[j]TM2FB RBTJOA[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNU[/j]Kaji dropped to her knees and cried. She was losing a person she treasured so much again. Her heart was burning with misery as she clenched his letter in her fist. It seemed like he told his last goodbye to her.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMR[/j]At that moment a front door opened and Ryuu-sensei and Teppei walked in. When the little boy saw his sister sitting on the floor and crying, he ran to her and hugged her tightly.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNR[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNC[/j]"Buncha? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
[j]TM2FB RBTJOA[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO8[/j]She didn't answer. She had no strength to. A letter fell from her hand as she hugged Teppei in return and sobbed into his small shoulder.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJND[/j]Ryuu-sensei approached the girl. Concern and worry were written all over his face. He picked up the   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   from the floor and read the content. His eyebrow arched in surprise when he finished reading the letter.[j]TM2FB RBTJN4[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j]"Why didn't he tell me about the conference?" he asked no one in particular.[j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJMR[/j]Kaji didn't answer, she sat where she was a minute ago hugging the only dear person that she had in her life.[j]TM2FB RBTJNL[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]"Ne, Fumino-san? Why are you crying? Maybe I'm not the best psychologist but sometimes it's better to share your worries with someone. You can use me as a friend who is always ready to listen to you" he said softly and placed a reliable hand on her head.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMT[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]She looked up at the young man with her tearful eyes.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNU[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO9[/j]"Teppei, could you please go to my apartment and watch some cartoons till I come and pick you up. I need to talk to your sister".
[j]TM2FB RBTJMS[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNU[/j]A 6 years old boy looked at his sensei and nodded sadly taking a key from the guy's hand.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMX[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMS[/j]When they were alone, Ryuu-san helped her to stand up and sit at the table. He made some hot sedative tea and gave her a cup of it. Then he sat across from her and asked.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJOD[/j]"So, why did he do it?"
[j]TM2FB RBTJN2[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j]The girl frowned.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNG[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJO9[/j]
"I don't know. He acts like he doesn't want to know me"[j]TM2FB RBTJN2[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNN[/j]"I've noticed that he has changed. But I thought it was one of your family fights, so I didn't pay attention".
[j]TM2FB RBTJO9[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNQ[/j]"He has changed since my graduation. I don't know why. He became very distant, he doesn't talk to me much, he avoids my presence, always leaves me behind and tries to couple me with my classmate Kurosawa-kun. Though his relations with Teppei remained the same. And when I returned home today from finding a job, I noticed a letter on a table. It seems that he wants me to get lost".
[j]TM2FB RBTJNL[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNW[/j]The girl chuckled bitterly.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOA[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMW[/j]
It was terrible to see her so hurt. Her eyes were emotionless, her face was blank and her words sounded like it was all true.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMX[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]"Don't think about that!" he said finally drawing her attention. "He loves and cares about you, guys. I can't believe that he has changed so much. I'm sure it's a misunderstanding".
[j]TM2FB RBTJNG[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j]"Thank you for encouraging me, sensei" she smiled weakly "but I think I'd better leave this house. I can take care of Teppei and myself from now on. I found a job, so it won't be that hard-"
[j]TM2FB RBTJN3[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMZ[/j]"Stop that nonsense!" Ryuu-san hit his palms against the table. "If you leave, you will do what he wants you to do. Don't even think about it! If he is so stupid to make you suffer so much, then he will face my fists. But don't play his game. He thinks that when he comes back you will be gone already. No! Show him that you are not that easy to defeat! Make him believe in your loyalty".
[j]TM2FB RBTJNW[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMW[/j]"I don't think that it will help…"
[j]TM2FB RBTJN4[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJN3[/j]
"You will never know until you try!" the young man took her hand in his and asked looking seriously into her eyes.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOE[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNY[/j]"Fumino-san, do you love Maa-kun?"
[j]TM2FB RBTJNU[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN4[/j]Her emotionless eyes showed a little weak spark for a second.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOD[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMS[/j]"Yes, I do and that's why it hurts so much".
[j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMS[/j]He rubbed her hand gently and answered with a warm smile.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOD[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN5[/j]"That's why you can't give up now. You must melt his cold heart with your love. So, please, stay. Don't worry; I'll help you guys, with everything you need until he comes back. Just don't lose hope. I'm sure he loves you too but something bothers him and that's why he acts like that. It's the most suitable answer to his strange behavior, that's what I think".[j]TM2FB RBTJN7[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJO7[/j]Kaji looked at his kind face sadly, but a feeling of gratitude could be read in her big brown eyes.[j]TM2FB RBTJOB[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJO7[/j]"Thank you, Ryuu-sensei. If not you, I don't know what I could have done".
[j]TM2FB RBTJN3[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMZ[/j]
"You are welcome, Buncha. By the way, if that Kurosawa guy bothers you, just tell him the truth that you are a married woman" he smirked but his eyes were smiling at her.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNX[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNP[/j]"I will".
[j]TM2FB RBTJNT[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMX[/j]She didn't leave sensei's home. Ryuu-san's advice was like a saving boat to her. He helped her to analyze everything and come to the conclusion that it really would be pointless to do what sensei was waiting from her. She loved him after all and she wanted him to know that.[j]TM2FB RBTJOF[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJN0[/j]A week later she met Kurosawa at the book store. He was trying to impress her again with his great experience in reading, but then she had finally told him the truth. He was shocked to know that sensei was her official husband. She left him standing alone in a total astonishment and disbelieve from her words.
[j]TM2FB RBTJN0[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNT[/j]
During all that time sensei was away, she waited for his arrival every day and night. She got a job in a nice café. Ryuu-san offered his help to look after Teppei when she was at work.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN5[/j]And so 3 weeks had passed. It seemed like it had been a whole year without him.[j]TM2FB RBTJO1[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j]And on the 4th week he came back without a warning. She wasn't at home when he walked in the apartment, neither were Teppei and Ryuu-san.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNF[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNE[/j]He entered the room and noticed that everything remained the same as before. She and Teppei were still living in his apartment even after his rude attitude. He really was sure that when he came back, they would be gone. Because no one could keep on living with someone who had betrayed your trust.
[j]TM2FB RBTJN2[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN0[/j]He was surprised to see a plate of onigiri on the table in the kitchen. There was a note.[j]TM2FB RBTJNU[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]"Dear sensei,
[j]TM2FB RBTJMR[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJOB[/j]Welcome back, sorry for not meeting you, Teppei is at the kinder garden and I'm at work. Please eat those onigiri that I have made especially for you.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNF[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMZ[/j]
See you in the evening,
[j]TM2FB RBTJO1[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJN0[/j]
Buncha"[j]TM2FB RBTJO6[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJO1[/j]Something tightened in his chest. She was waiting for him after what he had made her go through. He felt so guilty. How could he face her after 3 weeks of absence and 2 months of ignorance? She should have hated him, but instead of that she was waiting for him and even cooked onigiri for him .
[j]TM2FB RBTJMZ[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO9[/j]He took a bite o a rice ball and a gentle smile touched his lips. It had a taste of love and care. Her cooking skills had improved.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNN[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j]The young man changed, took a shower and sat in the living room waiting for his family's return.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO6[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNQ[/j]
OooooO

[j]TM2FB RBTJOF[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNR[/j]
Every day she cooked onigiri for him and left them on a table in case he came back when she was at work. But he wasn't coming.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO9[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO9[/j]It had been 3,5 weeks and still she had no news about him. But she didn't give up.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j]On her way back home from work she met Kurosawa. He wanted to talk to her, but she said that she had no time for this. Then he told her that if sensei would ever offend her, she would be always there for her to give her a helping hand. She just smiled and answered that it would never happen because sensei cared about her and he would never make her cry.[j]TM2FB RBTJNX[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJOD[/j]When she came home, the door was unlocked. She thought that it was because Ryuu-san brought Teppei home, but when she entered the apartment and saw sensei's shoos, her heart skipped a beat and her eyes widened in disbelief and hope. She quickly took off her boots and jacket and ran into the living room.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNY[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJOB[/j]There he was, lying on a couch fast asleep. He looked exhausted but refreshed.
[j]TM2FB RBTJN7[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN9[/j]Her gaze softened as the tears came to her beautiful eyes. She knelt beside him and looked at his sleeping peaceful face. His glasses were still on his nose and his messy hair was falling on his closed eyelids. He was so handsome in his sleep. Fumino brought her hand to his face unconsciously to take away a little too long forehair from his eyes when a loud child's cry of joy interrupted her innocent intention.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO9[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNZ[/j]
"Maa-kun! You're back!"
[j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJO8[/j]
The girl jumped away from sensei's side and stood up quickly, trying to control her blush.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMT[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMY[/j]
The older guy's eyes flew open when he heard Teppei's voice. His face coloured with a bright smile as he stood up and took the boy under his arms and lifted him in the air.[j]TM2FB RBTJMT[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJN6[/j]"Hey, Teppei, you've grown a little!"[j]TM2FB RBTJO1[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJOC[/j]Ryuu-san approached the startled girl and gave her a reassuring smile.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJN3[/j]
"Maa-kun, why don't you hug Buncha? She was waiting for you so much" the little boy asked blinking innocently.[j]TM2FB RBTJMZ[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j]
The English teacher put the boy on the floor and turned to the girl who was looking at him shyly and unsurely.[j]TM2FB RBTJNI[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJND[/j]He came to her and put a hand on her head. His lips formed into a brief smile.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO3[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO4[/j]"Tadaima, Fumino-san"[j]TM2FB RBTJN8[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJMX[/j]"Okairi, sensei" she answered weakly.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMY[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j]Ryuu-san noticed a tensed atmosphere between the two and decided to ease it a little.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO8[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO1[/j]"Hey, why didn't you tell me about that conference? You could have warned me that you were leaving".
[j]TM2FB RBTJMY[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNL[/j]
Grey-blue haired man turned his head to look at his friend.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNX[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMW[/j]"I didn't know about the trip myself. I was told about it in the morning and I had to leave at noon. I had no chance to inform you".[j]TM2FB RBTJNX[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNW[/j]The rest of the evening had been decided. Ryuu-san and Buncha prepared the dinner while sensei and Teppei were playing in the room.[j]TM2FB RBTJNF[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]
OooooO

[j]TM2FB RBTJOC[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJOA[/j]The night had fallen on a town. The girl was tossing and turning in her sleep and the next moment she woke up suddenly with a silent cry. When she recognized the surroundings, she sighed heavily and buried her face in her palms.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNA[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJOA[/j]She couldn't take it anymore. The thought of losing a person she treasured so much haunted her even in her dream.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNG[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNT[/j]The girl sighed again. She glanced at her brother who was sleeping peacefully. She smiled weakly. There was no way she could fall asleep this night again. She was afraid that a bad dream would repeat or even worse…it would come true.
[j]TM2FB RBTJN7[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNE[/j]Kaji wanted to feel secure; she wanted to feel safe and protected. She was afraid…afraid of so many things that could happen in her life. The only person who used to give her that feeling of comfort was sensei. But ever since his arrival he hadn't spoken with her. His indifference was killing her slowly and painfully.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNW[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO7[/j]Ryuu-sensei told her to be patient before he left for his apartment. She tried, she really tried but when sensei hugged Teppei, wished them good night and went to his room, closing the door behind him, she felt as her heart broke into two pieces.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]She thought that everything would be alright when he came back. But it wasn't. He continued to treat her like a stranger.[j]TM2FB RBTJMY[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJMT[/j]Kaji swallowed a lump that came to her throat and lay down trying to get some more sleep. But after 30 minutes of tossing and turning she understood that insomnia had introduced itself to her.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMU[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN4[/j]When she was a little girl, she used to go to her parents' bedroom and ask them to sleep with them if she couldn't sleep that night. And when her parents hugged her in their sleep, she could easily relax and fall asleep too as she felt warm, secured and loved.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMR[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNW[/j]Sometimes Teppei also had insomnia at nights but when he cuddled to her and listened to her gentle lullaby, he could drift away in a world of dreams after that.[j]TM2FB RBTJMT[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNI[/j]
She understood that she wasn't a child anymore but she still longed to feel that warm comforting feeling that would chase her fears away. Teppei had her who could hug him in his sleep and protect him from bad dreams.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNH[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJOC[/j]And she…she had no one. Their parents were "stars" and they couldn't comfort her anymore as they used to do it. The only person who could help her to get rid of those bad dreams and thoughts was sensei. But…what if he didn't want to help her anymore? Could it mean that she really was all alone in this world?
[j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJOD[/j]Silent tears rolled down her pale cheeks but she quickly brushed them away. Kaji got up soundlessly in order not to wake up her little sibling, and walked out of the room.[j]TM2FB RBTJNC[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJO5[/j]There she was…standing in front of sensei's room. She unsurely opened it and walked in, closing the door carefully.[j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN3[/j]
The girl was scared. What if he got mad with her when he found out that she had sneaked into his room without permission? She was afraid of his reaction. But still it was better than being haunted with nightmares.[j]TM2FB RBTJNA[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN4[/j]
She came closer to his bed. He was sleeping almost soundlessly. The only thing she could hear was the sound of his steady breathing. One of his hands was above his head and the other one was lying on his stomach. A blanket was somewhere at his feet.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOF[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNR[/j]
The girl smiled. He wasn't a calm type of a sleeper. The moonlight was coming from the window illuminating his silhouette. He looked so young and boyish in his sleep. You could never tell that he was a 26 years old man. Maybe it was because of the absence of his glasses? It was rare moments when he was without them but when he was, Fumino liked him more like that. She thought that it was a crime to hide those beautiful deep-blue eyes of his behind two thick pieces of glass.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOF[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNF[/j]She really wanted to look into his eyes right now. Some time ago their gentle and caring gaze could make her stronger. But lately they were hurting her with their indifference.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJND[/j]She had been looking at him for quite a while, not daring to do anything. Her body was tired and exhausted after a hectic day, but her mind refused to give her a needed rest.[j]TM2FB RBTJNA[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j]She didn't know how on Earth she bent over him and shook his shoulder. It was a reflex, but when two deep-blue eyes opened slowly and focused on her sleepily but not without a confusion in them, she understood what she had done.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO1[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMZ[/j]"Fumino-san? Is anything wrong?" he asked politely sitting up in his bed and rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.[j]TM2FB RBTJNE[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]
She lowered her head due to the embarrassment. How could she tell him the real reason why she was in his room right now?
[j]TM2FB RBTJMR[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j]"Nothing, sensei. Sorry for disturbing your rest".[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMS[/j]
Her voice was shaking and he noticed it.[j]TM2FB RBTJMY[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j]"Tell me the truth, Fumino-san".
[j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j]She bit her lip bitterly hearing his serious cold tone.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO7[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNK[/j]"I…it's really nothing, sensei" she tried to smile but failed. "I'm really sorry for waking you up. It was really stupid of me".
[j]TM2FB RBTJO4[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJN3[/j]
And she turned quickly to exit the room but a firm hand on the door stopped her from doing so.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNK[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO9[/j]"I won't let you leave until you tell me what you were doing in my room in the middle of the night?"[j]TM2FB RBTJNQ[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNR[/j]The stern tone of his voice behind her made her tense.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNZ[/j]So, that was the reaction she was so afraid of. It seemed that she really had no choice but to tell him the truth.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO8[/j]"I had a nightmare and I unconsciously came to you, because you are the only person I feel protected with. When I was younger, I used to go to my parents' bedroom when I had a bad dream, but now I have no opportunity to do it anymore. Sorry, it was really stupid of me to disturb your sleeping because of my weaknesses".
[j]TM2FB RBTJNA[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j]When she told those words she tried to walk out of his room, but his hand was still blocking the exit.[j]TM2FB RBTJN9[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNY[/j]
"Why don't you let me go?" she asked weakly with trembling voice. "I have already apologized. Why are you still angry with me, sensei?" a hushed sob escaped her throat as she lowered her head and shut her eyes tightly.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMX[/j]She was crying…and it was his entire fault. What was he doing? He swore to protect and never leave them, didn't he? So why was he hurting her so much? Was his cautions worth of the precious pearls of her shining tears? She was crying because of him. She came to him to get some coziness from the person she trusted and what did she get? The rudest and the most indifferent treatment. He wasn't angry though, but she thought he was.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMT[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNU[/j]Now he wasn't just angry, he was mad with himself. All his good intentions towards her future ended up to be the reason of her misery and distress. She didn't want to leave him even after everything he had done.[j]TM2FB RBTJN6[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJMZ[/j]Her sobs were getting louder and louder and he was the cause of them. What a terrible kind of a person he was! Even if he dropped to his knees begging for her forgiveness, he knew that it wouldn't be enough to expiate his fault.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMW[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN0[/j]She felt so empty within yet so much in pain. He was silent and it was the worst. She couldn't dare to look at his face. She was too afraid to see his expression. And she couldn't escape because he blocked the door. She felt like a butterfly trapped in a spider's web. It was a bad idea to come here after all. He was as cold and distant as before.[j]TM2FB RBTJO3[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNH[/j]
The next moment Fumino felt as she lost a sense of gravitation. Something strong and warm was holding her and when she looked up, she saw sensei's blank face. He was carrying her bridal style towards his bed.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]The girl's eyes widened in shock. What was he doing?
[j]TM2FB RBTJNC[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNK[/j]As he laid her fragile body on the sheets, he covered her with a blanket and lay down next to her, facing her.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO3[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNK[/j]
His strong arms wrapped around her shoulders and waist, pressing her to his firm chest. She felt as his face buried itself in her long silky hair.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOE[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJO7[/j]
She didn't know what to do. Her body was paralyzed with total surprise and confusion. Her heartbeat was rapid and her cheeks were bright red.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO3[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j]His hushed voice in her ear released her from her stupor.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMS[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j]"Just this once, because you need it"[j]TM2FB RBTJNU[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j]
What was he saying? Did it mean that he was doing it because of sympathy?
[j]TM2FB RBTJNY[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN6[/j]Kaji gritted her teeth. She didn't want his pity! She began struggling against his embrace but he didn't let her go.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNX[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO3[/j]"Why are you doing this to me, sensei? Why? I know that I'm not the best wife but I am trying my hardest. So why are you hurting me so much with your cold attitude? If you don't want to hold me now, it's better if you let me go now".
[j]TM2FB RBTJO5[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNI[/j]He was silent for some minutes before he lifted his head from her shoulder and looked at her seriously.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMS[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO5[/j]"I'm 8 years older than you-"
[j]TM2FB RBTJN6[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNI[/j]"It doesn't matter!" she shook her head glaring at him. "If you were 18 years older than me I still wouldn't care!" the girl shouted at his surprised face.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOE[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNL[/j]
Tears of anger were forming in the corners of her eyes as she was looking at him with burning fire in her brown orbs.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMW[/j]
"I want you to be happy-"
[j]TM2FB RBTJNK[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJOE[/j]
But he was interrupted again.[j]TM2FB RBTJNK[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNQ[/j]
"Stop telling that nonsense, sensei!" her voice was filled with hurt and annoyance. "How can I be happy when you are pushing me away?"
[j]TM2FB RBTJO6[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN4[/j]He was speechless. She was burning with determination and her words sounded so truthful. Did she really love him that much? Him of all good guys around!
[j]TM2FB RBTJNG[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJN7[/j]
Her broken voice interrupted his train of thoughts.[j]TM2FB RBTJMZ[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNS[/j]"Why can't you understand that I love you?"
[j]TM2FB RBTJMZ[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMT[/j]His face expressed no emotions and it made her even angrier. He released herself from his hug roughly and quickly, not letting him to react, and sat on her knees just beside him. Her hands were on his chest, pinning him to the bed.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNB[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNL[/j]He was so startled by her sudden action. His blue eyes widened as he looked at her as if he was trying to understand what she was planning to do.[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNF[/j]Her broken voice sliced his heart painfully.[j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJN8[/j]"You still don't believe me. Why? Why are you so heartless? I have already told you that I don't care about our age difference. 20, 30, 40 years…it doesn't matter to me even if you were 50 years older than me! I would still love you!"
[j]TM2FB RBTJOD[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNP[/j]Her body began shaking. She lowered her head hiding her face behind thick bangs.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOB[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j]
He felt as something wet fell on the T-shirt of his pajama. He understood immediately that it was her tears. The next moment he heard a heart-rending sob that escaped from her mouth. It made him bit his lip bitterly and take his eyes away from her.[j]TM2FB RBTJN0[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j]It was his fault she was suffering so much. He couldn't let her stay with someone who had made her feel so hurt and lost. She deserved a better man, not him.
[j]TM2FB RBTJN5[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNH[/j]"Idiot!"[j]TM2FB RBTJOB[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJOD[/j]He looked at her with surprise again. That word of hers sounded as if she answered his thoughts.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNR[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJOE[/j]
"You are a stupid idiot!"
[j]TM2FB RBTJNN[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMT[/j]Kaji raised her head and showed him her tearful eyes with desperate expression.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMR[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNI[/j]"How can I make you believe that I want to be with you, that I love you?" She hit his chest with her small fist.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNX[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN0[/j]He groaned but didn't say anything. If she wouldn't stop it now, he was sure he would lose his self-control. And it was dangerous for both of them.
[j]TM2FB RBTJN9[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMW[/j]She kept on hitting his chest and complaining about his heartlessness until her hand fell to her side and she became silent.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOE[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMT[/j]Even in that heartbroken state she looked gorgeous. Her nightgown slipped a little to one side, revealing her beautiful round shoulder. Her messy hair and her heavy breathing…Did she know how extremely attractive she was right now?
[j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMY[/j]He knew that the situation was not the best, but he really enjoyed the view of the girl that was sitting beside him.[j]TM2FB RBTJNY[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJN5[/j]He needed to tell something, anything! Oh, how he wanted to be with her, to hear her voice, to feel her warmth, to take her in his arms and never let go. But if there was an opportunity for her to have a better life, he would rather stay silent, though it was unbearable for him to do.[j]TM2FB RBTJNY[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNH[/j]
Yes, he loved her with all his heart but it didn't change a fact that she still needed someone better than him.[j]TM2FB RBTJN3[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNE[/j]Her next actions broke his chain of thoughts. He felt as she bent over and lay on him from her sitting position. Both her hands were on each side of his head and her face was centimeters away from his.[j]TM2FB RBTJNA[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNP[/j]His eyes rounded in disbelief from what she was going to do. Their eyes locked for a second, before the girl closed a small distance between their faces by landing her lips on his.[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJOA[/j]
His heart almost stopped beating. She was kissing him! His body felt numb as his brain refused to give impulses to his limbs. Her warm soft lips were caressing his so gently and carefully. She decided to give her first kiss to him,   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   it become their first one. Her silky long hair was brushing his face, neck, arms—everywhere where it was falling on. That pleasant ticklish sensation was so new to him. He wanted to bury his hand in that luxury brown hair of hers and feel it against his fingers. But he couldn't as he was lying there almost unconscious from the shock she had forced him to face.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO6[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMR[/j]Her lips…they were so shy and innocent. He noted that she didn't know how to kiss, but this pure touch to his lips was enough for him to forget everything in this world and lose his mind.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNU[/j]
Fumino poured all her love for him in that kiss. She didn't know what else she could do to make him believe her words, her feelings and her loyalty. She was so embarrassed. It was her first kiss, and she didn't plan to give it to him the way she did. In her dreams, she had always thought that he would be the initiator of their first special moment; that it would be him who bend closer to her face and steal her first kiss   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   her breathless and carried away in a wonderland.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO7[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNE[/j]But there she was…trying to win his heart with a bold way of action. She liked the feeling of his lips against hers. They were so soft, smooth, warm and had their own unique taste. But…[j]TM2FB RBTJN6[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJN6[/j]…he wasn't returning her kiss. It felt like she was kissing a mannequin. There were no emotions coming from his side and it made her feel like dying. He didn't love her…after all. So why was he playing with her like he did during all that time when she was his student?
[j]TM2FB RBTJNC[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO9[/j]Cruel…he was so cruel…but why couldn't she force herself to leave him? Why did she love him so much?
[j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN0[/j]And he didn't answer her kiss. His lips remained the same position they were when she touched them some minutes ago.[j]TM2FB RBTJMR[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNK[/j]He couldn't bring himself together from shock. He was still looking in front of him in one spot, feeling every move of her lips on his. Her bold action made him wonder if she really meant what she was doing.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMU[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNA[/j]
Every brush of her lips begged him to answer, but his brain refused to send impulses to his body.[j]TM2FB RBTJNG[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJN1[/j]He wanted to return her innocent kiss, to take her lips with his and make them dance slowly, but amazement still didn't let him to do it.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJN2[/j]
And when he heard as she clenched the pillow-case in her fists, he understood that something was wrong. The next moment she jerked away from him and returned to her sitting position. Her face showed so much sorrow and her eyes looked like she learnt the taste of betrayal.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNH[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN9[/j]His eyes widened even more when he saw her tears running down her blushed cheeks. She covered her mouth with her palm as a loud sob escaped her throat. Then she cried in despair. Her sobs sounded like squalls. All that time she was looking at his blank yet frustrated-eyed face in disbelief. Why? Why didn't he love her?[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNC[/j]The girl threw her face in her hands and cried so hard that it was suffocating her.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOC[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJOF[/j]No…no! Was she thinking that she was rejected? It was his fault! He couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't stand seeing her suffer so much. If she really wanted him to be her beloved, if she really thought that such a terrible person as him could make her happy, then he was giving up! If only his love could bring a smile on her face again, then he was ready to give her everything he had. And if to mention, he had no more strength to hold himself in control any longer. He really loved her and seeing her that miserable and lost was hurting him as well. But the worst thing was that the cause of all her sorrows was him.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNS[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMR[/j]
Fumino could feel as her heart was breaking into millions of pieces. She could no longer stay here in his room. He didn't feel the same way about her as she did. Leaving him would really be the best thing to do, though she couldn't imagine her life without him.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN2[/j]She let out a deep breath and was about to stand up from his bed and walk away when she felt as something was pushing her down. The next second the girl was lying on the pillow, her body was pressed to sensei's and his arms were holding her tightly but gently.[j]TM2FB RBTJNE[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNP[/j]His blue eyes looked into her surprised brown orbs. His sharp gaze made her wonder what he was planning to do.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN1[/j]"I know that there is no way I can be forgiven for what I have made you go through, but if you can, please, forgive me for my selfishness".[j]TM2FB RBTJNX[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNP[/j]His voice was so emotional that it sent electricity to run down her body.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNS[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMU[/j]
"I'm the most despicable person in this world for hurting you and   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   you suffer. I was afraid…afraid that my love will make you cry. I used to be a terrible person in the past, but now I'm 100 times worse than that. It's not my love, it's my awful attitude that made you cry. How can I be forgiven after what I have done to you?"
[j]TM2FB RBTJO7[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNP[/j]Her eyes watered again. He was holding her so tightly in his warm secure arms. He was telling her those words she longed to hear so much, he was asking for her forgiveness…was it a dream?
[j]TM2FB RBTJN9[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNC[/j]"Why did you do it, sensei? Haven't I told you that I love you?"
[j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO4[/j]He took a deep breath before looking away in shame.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMT[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j]
"I couldn't believe that you can love someone as brutal as me. You are so pure and innocent…I fell in love with you even when I knew that I had no right to. I was hoping that you would find a better guy and fall in love with him, that's why I tried to create a large space between us, so that you wouldn't feel like betraying your feeling of gratitude towards me when you wanted to leave me. Kurosawa-kun likes you, so I thought-"[j]TM2FB RBTJOE[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJOB[/j]"Why did you decide it all by yourself? Don't you think that I deserved to know what you were planning to do with my life?"
[j]TM2FB RBTJOC[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNL[/j]
Her face showed a hurt expression and her eyes were burning with unbearable wish to know the truth.[j]TM2FB RBTJNZ[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]He sighed and turned his head to look at her. There was repentance in his eyes.[j]TM2FB RBTJN0[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJN1[/j]"I'm sorry, Fumino-san. I thought it would be better that way. But I was wrong. I tried to imagine my life without you and Teppei and you know what? I got scared. The feeling of loneliness was haunting me during those 3 weeks in Osaka. I couldn't do anything but thinking of you. You were always in my mind. In my every thought, dream and breath. I was lying trying to convince myself that I would be alright without you. I failed. I found out…I can't live without you".
[j]TM2FB RBTJNU[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJO5[/j]
His hand reached her face and brushed some strands away from her creamy skin. She leaned in for his touch.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j]
"How could you think that I would leave you?" she asked bitterly.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNQ[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNL[/j]"I was stupid and I am now. I can't understand myself how could I even think of giving my irreplaceable treasure to someone else?"[j]TM2FB RBTJNP[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNS[/j]
"Sensei?" she placed her warm palm on his cheek and looked deep into his eyes. "Tell me what do you feel towards me?"
[j]TM2FB RBTJNW[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO4[/j]A soft smile touched his lips as he leaned closer to her face and said:
[j]TM2FB RBTJOC[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMX[/j]
"There are only 3 words that can describe my feelings".
[j]TM2FB RBTJN1[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO1[/j]"And what are they?"
[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN5[/j]Her face was getting redder with every second as she felt his breathing on her mouth.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMY[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNN[/j]
"I love you".[j]TM2FB RBTJNG[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j]And without saying anything else, he kissed her.[j]TM2FB RBTJNG[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJOC[/j]The girl was melting in his arms. He shifted their positing   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   her lay underneath him, hugging his neck.[j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJMX[/j]He kissed her slowly but tenderly. And she felt dizzy from the emotions and love that he poured in this kiss.
[j]TM2FB RBTJN2[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j]His right hand found her nape and began massaging it. And her hand buried itself in his thick hair, sending shivers down his spine from a pleasurable sensation.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJO9[/j]
He broke their kiss gently and carefully and laid his head on her shoulder inhaling her sweet aroma.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMT[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMX[/j]She was panting as he took all her oxygen away with his kiss.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMZ[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNS[/j]His kiss…it was still burning on her lips.[j]TM2FB RBTJNX[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNH[/j]"I love you" she heard him say.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNR[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNG[/j]
"I know"
[j]TM2FB RBTJO6[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN8[/j]"I want to repeat it as frequently as possible" he lifted his head a little and whispered in her ear. "I love you more than my life"
[j]TM2FB RBTJNR[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO3[/j]His velvet voice made her blush and sent electric impulses down her body.[j]TM2FB RBTJNP[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNN[/j]"Don't say it like that" she hugged him tighter and turned her head a little to lay a kiss on his smooth-shaved cheek. "Because you are my life, Ka-zu-ma-koi"
[j]TM2FB RBTJN8[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMW[/j]His eyes rounded not because of her innocent act of affection, but because of the way she called him using his given name. He raised his head and looked into her eyes confused. She smiled at him gently and there was so much care and love in her big brown mirrors of soul.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO1[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNN[/j]"You have always been the only one I love. And I don't want to call my husband a sensei. You are not my teacher and I'm not your student anymore, my darling, my beloved Kazuma".[j]TM2FB RBTJMU[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO5[/j]
He chuckled briefly.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOE[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMR[/j]
"I couldn't dare to dream that it would turn out like this".
[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMS[/j]With those words he hid his face in the crook of her neck and said softly.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJOA[/j]
"I love you, Fumino, my beloved wife".
[j]TM2FB RBTJNY[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j]They stayed like that for a long time before tiredness embraced their minds and bodies and they fell asleep in each other's arms.
[j]TM2FB RBTJN8[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN0[/j]That night she didn't have a nightmare. She felt safe and warm next to the person she trusted and loved so much. That night was one of the sweetest in her life.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNT[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO6[/j]
OooooO

[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMX[/j]When Fumino woke up in the early morning, she found herself nuzzling to someone's warm and muscular body. She opened her eyes and lost herself in two deep oceans of his blue mirrors of soul.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNC[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNH[/j]
He was watching her sleep with a gentle smile on his face, and when she woke up, he couldn't but say:
[j]TM2FB RBTJNU[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNZ[/j]"Good morning, sweetheart. Oh how I want to drink your breathing with my lips…"
[j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNR[/j]
And she felt as her rosy lips were claimed softly by his.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOF[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO3[/j]It was embarrassing, but it felt so good to wake up next to him and hear his gentle voice in the early morning. The first thing she wanted to see every day after her sleep was his eyes…his deep-blue eyes that she adored so much.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMY[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]
"Please, take off your glasses only when we are alone" she told him after he left her mouth in peace.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMW[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNQ[/j]
"Why?" he looked at her confused.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO8[/j]"I don't want anyone to see the beauty of your eyes, darling. I want this privilege to belong only to me".
[j]TM2FB RBTJN6[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNI[/j]The girl blushed a little and looked away shyly.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO3[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j]
He smiled with a corner of his lips.[j]TM2FB RBTJNR[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNL[/j]
"I promise…if you continue wearing those young wife's costumes" he added teasingly.[j]TM2FB RBTJNK[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNP[/j]Her face got bright red in a second.[j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMU[/j]
At that moment the door flew opened and Teppei ran into the room with a cry.
[j]TM2FB RBTJO2[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJN3[/j]
"Maa-kun! Buncha is missing!"
[j]TM2FB RBTJNJ[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNX[/j]But he stopped in the middle of the room and looked at the embracing couple with widened curious eyes.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNC[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]
"Buncha, do you want to have Maa-kun's baby?"
[j]TM2FB RBTJNM[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNC[/j]
The said girl's eyes almost plopped out of their orbits as she lost her gift of speech after her brother's question.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNA[/j]A light-pink coloured sensei's cheeks. He gestured the boy to come closer and patted his head.
[j]TM2FB RBTJN3[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]"Teppei, I know that after watching those TV movies with Ryuu-sensei you think that you'll become an uncle soon, but it's not like that…for now at least. Though, I really want Buncha to bear my baby".
[j]TM2FB RBTJNT[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJN8[/j]
The little boy nodded with serious expression as if he fully understood the situation, while Fumino's jaw dropped on her knees as she looked at her husband in disbelief.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNN[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNX[/j]
"Buncha will be a great mother to your baby, Maa-kun" Teppei smiled broadly and clapped the guy's shoulder.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNW[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMV[/j]"Stop it, you two!"
[j]TM2FB RBTJN5[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNQ[/j]But she was absolutely ignored, which caused her to feel as if she was an alien among the human race.[j]TM2FB RBTJNQ[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJN8[/j]"I know she will" and the grey-blue haired man gifted her with the gentlest gaze she had ever seen in his eyes.[j]TM2FB RBTJNS[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJNB[/j]"Then I'll go and tell Ryuu-sensei about it!"
[j]TM2FB RBTJNT[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJO0[/j]
Kaji felt as if she was going to lose her conscious.[j]TM2FB RBTJO4[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN9[/j]
"No wait, Teppei. Ryuu doesn't need to know it. Let it be our secret".
[j]TM2FB RBTJNV[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN1[/j]And the older guy gave his hand to the boy for a shake.[j]TM2FB RBTJN9[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNW[/j]
"OK!"
[j]TM2FB RBTJOD[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO8[/j]"Now, go and wash your face. Great deeds are waiting for us, remember?"
[j]TM2FB RBTJNY[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNQ[/j]They boy nodded and ran out of the room, leaving the two alone.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNT[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNI[/j]"W-what was that just now?"[j]TM2FB RBTJOF[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j]
Ojiro took his shocked wife in his arms and embraced her gently.
[j]TM2FB RBTJN3[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNO[/j]"Don't worry. We will decide it when you are ready. I don't want to force you. So please, take your time to get used to the idea. And don't be afraid"[j]TM2FB RBTJMT[/j]

[j]TM2FB RBTJMR[/j]She blushed madly but hugged him back.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNG[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN8[/j]"I'm not afraid, just embarrassed. Thank you, Kazuma".
[j]TM2FB RBTJNR[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJMS[/j]It was still unusual to hear her calling him by his given name. But he really enjoyed it.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNS[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMW[/j]
A soft kiss landed on her forehead.
[j]TM2FB RBTJMR[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJO1[/j]It was a beginning of a new life—a real family life.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNL[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJNF[/j]
And she was glad that she didn't listen to her mind that was telling her to leave him. He indeed was her world and she wanted to stay in it forever.
[j]TM2FB RBTJOF[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJNP[/j]And he…he still couldn't believe that she was by his side. But he swore to himself that he would do everything to make it be like this forever.
[j]TM2FB RBTJNA[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN0[/j]
The happy end
[j]TM2FB RBTJNG[/j]
[j]TM2FB RBTJN4[/j]A/N Thanks everyone who spent their time reading my story. I hope you like it as much as I do!

[j]TM2FB RBTJNN[/j][j]TM2FB RBTJMZ[/j]
Realised by Kit2000andAnna and Nessisstass
【论坛搜索关键词】:🔍Faster , 🔍than , 🔍heartbeat , 🔍hurt , 🔍heart

其他会员正在看的帖子

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注register册

本版积分规则

银行|😀|手机版|Archiver|联系 翼梦管理员|联系 舞城管理员|☆翼の夢★舞の城☆聯盟 ( 苏ICP备13061143号 ) | 繁體中文化      

苏公网安备 32011302320404号

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 15:26 , Processed in 0.862599 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.      

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 立刻刷新