找回密码
 注register册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1224|回复: 0

[〖🅱百度网盘下载〗] [自购禁转][DL购入][210106][ENG Ver.] The Knight Begged for Death, So We Made Him Our   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   CV:   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   愛 / aki / 柊唯也[AVI/BK无]BJ275808BL

匿名
匿名  发表于 2021-4-2 17:22:20 |阅读模式
N0NUWk0=47GCLH

需要注册成功才可查看大图

* This product contains overlapping content with the following work: "The Knight Begged for Death, So We Made Him Our   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   (Voice Drama)" (BJ256736)
This work features Japanese audio with English subtitles.

Gloriously smutty! The BL fantasy manga of a fem-corrupted knight,
"The Knight Begged for Death, So We Made Him Our   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   "
Now available as a voice drama, exclusively distributed by Garumani!

This is the voice drama version of Chapters One and Two of the insanely popular best-selling BL manga.
The voice drama adaptation was recorded under the supervision of the manga-ka Kochiko, who also added additional dialogue not in the original manga.
Includes a bonus, unscripted Cast Talk track with OneNight Love, the voice of Rozo, and aki, the voice of Malvarmeta.

* Story
Rozo Kavaliro is an honorable knight, and Captain of the Royal Guard of the country of Peach.
Disguised as the princess, he sneaks into Demon Land on a mission, but is captured and used for   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ...?
Can Rozo resist the   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ual attacks of the demons? Or will he become their   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ?
Enjoy this BL tale of fem-corrupted fantasy! Now with fully-voiced moans for your listening pleasure!

* Cast
OneNight Love as Rozo Kavaliro
aki as Malvarmeta, Chancellor of Demon Land
Yuiya Hiiragi as Pureco, Princess of Peach
Yukimitsu Koshi as Background Demon and Servant
Kojiroh as Background Demon
Dai Saigō as Background Demon

* Track List

Track 1: Chapter One, Intro

Rozo (inner monologue): "Tentacles are writhing all over me... They're forcing me to get aroused!"

Rozo: "Why...is this...? Aah!"

Malvarmeta: "That's right. You came here to slay us demons."

~~~~~

Rozo: "I am Rozo Kavaliro, captain of the princess' Royal Guard! I will punish those who try to harm the princess!"

Demon 1: "Enough!"

Track 2: Chapter One, Tentacle Rape

Malvarmeta: "Now do you understand? We demons can use magic. No matter how skilled you may be, a human has no chance of winning."

Rozo: "That can't be...   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   , I can't break free!"

Rozo: "Huh? The tentacles are getting slimy...Hey! Don't touch there! S-stop! They're all slimy, it's gross..."

Malvarmeta: "Didn't you hear me? You're to be a bargaining chip. Now, give yourself over to pleasure. What's the point in resisting?"

Rozo: "N-no! I don't...wanna...cum! I don't wanna...I don't...wanna c-cum...!"

Track 3: Chapter One, Gang Rape

Malvarmeta: "You lot can have him. Use him as you wish."

Demon 2: "That's our chancellor! Always looking out for us!"

Demon 1: "Here you go! A big demon dick like you've been wanting."

Rozo: "No, not that! Stop! Don't put it in! Aahh! Ooh... nghhh..."

Demon 1: "You like that? Lemme hear you say, 'Thank you for   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ing my slutty pussy!'"

Rozo: "Nngh...aah... W-why...should I thank you?!"

Demon 1: "Only your mouth is complaining!"

Rozo (inner monologue): "My entire body is being overwhelmed by the pleasure! My nipples, my dick, my ass...Everything's succumbing to pleasure!"

Demon 1: "Here! I'll shoot you full of demon cum! Be grateful and cum like a slut!"

Rozo: "Aaahhnn! Dick! Demon dick! It's amazing...! I'm gonna cum! Aah...nngh... So good! I'm cumming! I'm cumming...!"

Track 4: Chapter Two, Lewd Crest

Malvarmeta: "You have nowhere to go. Understand?"

Rozo: "Are you saying...you want to do more obscene things to me?!"

Malvarmeta: "Cute, isn' it? It's a Lewd Crest. It forces you into a state of arousal, and when you give in to your lust, it darkens and becomes affixed. It is my duty to make sure the Lewd Crest takes hold. Rozo. Give in to the pleasure."

Rozo: "Aahnn...! I won't...! Your cheap tricks won't defeat me!"

Track 5: Chapter Two,   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   Training

Malvarmeta: "If you want me to move, you'll have to beg."

Rozo: "But I don't! Aah! Aah...nngh...ohhh..."

Rozo (inner monologue): "I don't want it, but my hips keep thrusting!"

Malvarmeta: "Come now. Don't move your hips. Say, 'Please pound me with your cock,' and beg properly like a good boy."

~~~~~

Rozo: "Aahnn! Nnnghhh....aahhhn! N-no more! I'm gonna go crazy! Let me cum! Please!"

Malvarmeta: "Even if you can't ejaculate, you can cum from behind, can't you? Cum from your nipples and pussy like a girl."

Rozo: "N-no, I don't w-wanna! Aaahhnnn!! Stop!"

Malvarmeta: "You want it so bad you're wrapping your legs around me."

Rozo: "Aah...ahhnnn...nnghhh...aahhnnn!"

Rozo (inner monologue): "If this pleasure goes on much longer, I'll fall apart! My sanity! I'm gonna...!"

Track 6: Cast and Credits

Bonus Track 1: Cast Talk (15 minutes)

Bonus Track 2: Voice Drama Trailer

购买主题 已有 一些 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 Zeny论坛币 才能浏览

其他会员正在看的帖子

相关帖子

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注register册

本版积分规则

银行|😀|手机版|Archiver|联系 翼梦管理员|联系 舞城管理员|☆翼の夢★舞の城☆聯盟 ( 苏ICP备13061143号 ) | 繁體中文化      

苏公网安备 32011302320404号

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 06:20 , Processed in 0.314647 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.      

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 立刻刷新