找回密码
 注register册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1517|回复: 0

[〖非全龄〗] 保健室の逆教育的指導~センセイは俺のもの~[英文翻译] Hoken   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   su no Gyaku Kyouikuteki Shidou ~ Sensei wa Ore no Mono ~ [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]

发表于 2021-4-7 02:46:33 |阅读模式
N0lTU0M=YM5IX
本帖最后由 李奥是只豹 于 2021-4-8 01:57 编辑 [j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6C[/j]
注意
[j]YM5IX RBNP6E[/j]翻译不是本人!翻译不是本人!翻译不是本人
(重要事情说三次!)本人只是希望可以分享一个英文版本的 DRAMACD
[j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5T[/j]英文翻译版权归 网站:下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   su-no-gyaku-kyouikuteki-shidou-sensei-wa-ore-no-mono/#more-10443" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">https://yumemirusekai.wordpress.com/2020/05/31/hoken   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   su-no-gyaku-kyouikuteki-shidou-sensei-wa-ore-no-mono/#more-10443
[j]YM5IX RBNP7A[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6F[/j]再次声明,翻译不是本人,本人只是想分享英文版本的DRAMACD请大家去上面的网站支持感谢英文翻译作者万分感谢[j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j]
ATTENTION!!!
[j]YM5IX RBNP6N[/j]ENGLISH VERSION OF THIS DRAMACD IS NOT TRANSLATED BY ME! NOT TRANSLATED BY ME! NOT TRANSLATED BY ME!

[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]I'm just here to share the English Translation of this worth hearing DramaCD
[j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]I GOT THIS TRANSLATION FROM THIS WEBSITE : 下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   su-no-gyaku-kyouikuteki-shidou-sensei-wa-ore-no-mono/#more-10443" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">https://yumemirusekai.wordpress.com/2020/05/31/hoken   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   su-no-gyaku-kyouikuteki-shidou-sensei-wa-ore-no-mono/#more-10443 [j]YM5IX RBNP6R[/j]
AGAIN I DID NOT TRANSLATE THIS, IM HERE JUST TO SHARE SOME GOOD STUFFS! PLEASE GO TO THE WEBSITE ABOVE TO SHOW SOME LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THE AUTHOR'S HARDWORK! THANKYOU!
[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j]*** TRACK 1: I’ll make you never again say you’re going to marry ***
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j]Yamato: Teacher, you there? I got hurt again, so give me a band-aid.
[j]YM5IX RBNP66[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j]Y: Heh, it’s normal for me to always be hurt. More importantly, band-aid. Ah, I can do it myself. If you worry about every little thing on me, you’re not gonna last— ah! Ugh, I got it, don’t force me to sit down. Haha, you’re so nosy. You haven’t changed at all.[j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6I[/j]Y: Yeah, that’s right. Because of that, right up here, isn’t there still a scar? Hah… are you trying to make me forget about it because you’re kind? But I won’t ever forget this no matter what you say. That time… how could I possibly forget that?
[j]YM5IX RBNP79[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j]
Y: In junior high, I had the crap beaten out of me by other kids at school. I thought I was gonna die. But you happened to be passing by and, in protecting me, got hit by a piece of wood. It was a small mercy the injury wasn’t serious, but in exchange it’s now a scar that won’t disappear from your face, teacher.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]Y: Who cares if it’s small or doesn’t stand out. To me it’s serious! It’s a scar on a woman’s face, you know? Then, after that, you lectured me, huh. It was really impactful for me to see you care so much about a brat you didn’t even know. On top of risking your life to protect me, you looked at me seriously. Teacher, you’re the only person to do that.[j]YM5IX RBNP70[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j][02:12]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]Y: *comes close* That’s why even now… I want you to let me take responsibility for this scar.
[j]YM5IX RBNP7A[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP74[/j]Y: *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   hits him* Ow! Jeez, be more gentle to an injured person.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]
Y: Huh? My finger? Ah, that reminds me, I might have injured it while I was hitting someone. Haha, this sort of thing will heal from just licking it. Ugh, yeah, yeah, I’ll leave it to you then.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]Y: I’m glad it was my ring finger that got hurt. Hm? Haha, because this looks like a wedding ring, doesn’t it?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5T[/j]Y: Haha, I’m kidding! *low voice* If I’m not joking, then you wouldn’t like that, right? Haha, it’s nothing. That reminds me, why were you so desperate back then?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j]Y: Yeah, you were desperate. You looked like you were gonna cry.[j]YM5IX RBNP7E[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7E[/j]
Y: … Why’re you trying to dodge the question? I’ve always wanted to know the reason. *cheers outside* Woah! That surprised me. What the heck? Is it Kuse doing his thing again? Look, over there on the grounds, it’s Kuse Kazuma, right? This time he’s filling in for the soccer club, huh. He really is good at PE to a disgusting point. He’s called the school’s second noble, so there’s no way he’s not popular.
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
Y: Haha, isn’t that Saijou Hikaru right beside him? Aah, all the girls’ eyes are turning into hearts. Haha, it’s amazing every time I see it. Well, it’s not like I can’t understand. Saijou Hikaru is the only son of the head of the world’s Saijou group and the handsome student council president. When he’s beside Kuse Kazuma, what was it again… ah, that’s right, they’re called the Black Prince and White Prince. I forgot who was black and who was white, but still those guys really made up, huh. It’d be absolutely impossible if it was me.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j][04:38]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j]Y: Huh? You don’t know? In their second year, Kuse dated Hikaru’s fiancée, right? Then Hikaru took back his fiancée. From the rumors, it was a real big mess, you know? It’s probably because Kuse has a fiancée too now that things have calmed down. Those two were childhood friends to begin with.
[j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]
Y: Hm? Oh, yeah, Hikaru and I sort of know each other as kids. But it’s not like we’re close or anything.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5R[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j]Y: You’re wondering why? Uh… that guy’s annoying, you know? Ah, but I borrowed a towel from him for PE earlier, so I’m gonna need to return that, huh. Ugh, that’s even more annoying.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6G[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5W[/j]Y: Huh? I didn’t tell you? My family’s distant relatives of the Saijou family. A long time ago, there was a woman from the Saijou family who married into the Sumeragi family. Because of that, the Saijou family has always supported the Sumeragi family’s hospital. Hikaru was hospitalized there as a kid because of that relationship. Uh, see, that guy’s body has been weak since he was young.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5V[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6N[/j]
Y: Then my dad nagged me to play with Hikaru whenever I was free. I had no choice so I played a match with him on the chess board that he brought. After I won, he kept challenging me for the rest of his stay in the hospital. Heh, it’s still a secret even to this day that he lost to me, so it probably frustrates him a lot.
[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j][06:22]
[j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP5Y[/j]
Y: Huh? What’s with that look? You don’t believe I won against Hikaru, huh. Some time ago, teacher, you were worried so I showed you my grades, right?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6G[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Z[/j]Y: Hehe, that’s right. I’m a genius, so I can remember my textbooks just from flipping through them. Tests are easy-peasy even without attending classes.
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]
Y: *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   hits him* Ngh! You don’t need to flick me on the forehead. Huh? What would I do with studying more? I don’t feel like inheriting the Sumeragi hospital, so it’s pointless to work hard, right?
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP74[/j]
Y: Haa, I’ve told you many times already. I’m not gonna be a doctor. I definitely don’t want to succeed after my dad. In the first place, I only entered this school because you’re here, teacher.[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]
Y: Huh? You’re asking if I haven’t forgiven my dad yet? There’s no way I can forgive him. He drove out my gentle mom and married his whore of a mistress. He’s that sort of man but the world’s crazy about him being a master doctor or whatever, so he’s sitting in the chair of his large hospital with his legs stretched out, you know? He’s seriously the worst piece of trash. He looked down on my mom too, but to be tricked by that whore means he can only be an idiot.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6L[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]Y: Hah? A whore’s a whore. What’s wrong with calling her that? A month after marriage, that woman came to straddle me, you know? If she had come while I was sleeping then it could have been called   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ual child abuse. Really. I wouldn’t lie and joke around about this.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6R[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j]
[08:18]
[j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]
Y: I didn’t do it. Just thinking about having   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   with my step-mother makes me wanna puke. Well, because of that, I hate being in the house so I ended up hopping around other women’s places. Haha, it didn’t change how my   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   life was all messed up though.[j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]Y: A crime? What is? Ah, that’s right, it’s supposed to be a crime to do it with a kid who isn’t an adult yet, huh. Eh, whatever. It’s already in the past. It was all before I met you, teacher.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]Y: Besides, thanks to the experience from those times… *comes close* I’ve learned some good techniques. I think I could make you feel good too, teacher. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   hits him* Ow, ow! I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I was kidding as usual.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j]Y: The wind’s strong today. Shouldn’t the window be closed now— ah, stop, teacher! Your hair got caught around my button because of the wind just now. Ah, wait! You can’t cut it! That’s right, it’s finally this long and pretty so you have to take care of it.
[j]YM5IX RBNP7A[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6R[/j]
Y: Alright, got it. Haha, you really have pretty hair. It makes me want to touch more without thinking.[j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]Y: Huh? Ah, I think I like long hair more. Short hair isn’t my type. Huh? You plan on cutting it short? Don’t. I like your long hair, teacher. If you cut it short then I’ll— um… I’ll sulk.
[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP72[/j]Y: … Why are you laughing? It’s not bad to have a type, right? *cheers outside*[j]YM5IX RBNP6T[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP66[/j][10:22]
[j]YM5IX RBNP71[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6C[/j]
Y: Ugh, what is it now? Did Kuse do something again? Wait, that’s Mr. Yamana? Haha, the looks of those girls are pretty crazy when those three line up. Even though he’s not a good man at all.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6K[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j]
Y: Heh, that’s because that Yamana guy threatened a girl and raped her. It’s true. Some time ago, I was skipping class behind the gym and that Yamana bastard was having   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   . I don’t know why he threatened the girl but he said something about pictures so, either way, it’s some sort of sleazy thing. He raped her hard with his monstrously huge dick.[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j]
Y: Well, the girl didn’t look as unhappy as she would have others believe, so I didn’t stop them.[j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6J[/j]Y: It’s true. You don’t believe anything I say?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6I[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5W[/j]Y: I know. I won’t tell anyone but you, teacher, so relax. It’s because I’m talking to you that I brought it up. Besides, no one would believe a delinquent like me.[j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j]
Y: Haha, it’s a fact. That dude, Yamana, is refreshing, kind, cool, and loved by everyone, right? The teachers like him too, not just the students. Teacher, you… if you were going to marry… would you like a man like Yamana?
[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]
Y: Huh, why are you silent? You can’t actually like someone like Yamana, right? If that’s not true, then why were you quiet?
[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j][12:10]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j]
Y: Eh? Marriage…? Who?
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j]
Y: N-no way… right? You’re getting married, teacher? That’s…! *gets up; chair is knocked down* YOU’RE LYING! Didn’t you say this in the past!? That you couldn’t marry anyone for the rest of your life!
[j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j]Y: You can’t refuse the promise made between your families?
[j]YM5IX RBNP5T[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]
Y: Ah… haha, I see. Teacher, you happen to be a pretty rich young lady, huh. But that means this isn’t a marriage out of love, right? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   nods*
[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6T[/j]Y: Then refuse it! It’s weird to get married on your dad’s orders in this day and age. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head*
[j]YM5IX RBNP5V[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6L[/j]
Y: Ggh…! WHY!? You’ve always laughed and brushed it off whenever I asked you to marry me! Hah, you seriously thought I was joking? If I didn’t say it was a joke then you’d look troubled, so… so that’s why I said that. Kgh, but now… you’re going to marry a man you don’t even like.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5R[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j]Y: *growls* I absolutely… won’t let that happen. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP70[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j]Y: Don’t resist. Or do you like it when you’re   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ed through force? Ggh, shut up. I don’t want to hear you reject me. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6P[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6S[/j]
[14:14][j]YM5IX RBNP5R[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j]
Y: Haha! It’s great how there’s a bed just right beside us, huh. Honestly, every time I come here… I fantasized about pushing you down like this. Ngh, I told you not to fuss. Bite this towel. Ggh! I’ll make you never again say you’re going to marry. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j]Y: Haa… hah… grgh! *rips clothes* Hahaha, teacher, your breasts are   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   y, huh. All the guy students get hard-ons after you treat them with this chest. I’m saying this because it’s a fact. The guys in class are   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ing loud about how they jerk off fantasizing about your body, teacher.[j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j]Y: Well, I’m the same too. After getting treated here, I rush to the toilet and, while remembering the feeling of your hand, teacher… I stroke myself. See? You can feel it through my clothes, right? My rock-hard member. It’s not to the point of Yamana’s but I’m pretty big, so I’ll be sure to stretch you and then enter you. *kisses ear*[j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j]Y: Ggh, ow…! My cheek is bleeding. Haha, you don’t want to sleep with me that much? Even though you can have   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   with someone you don’t like…
[j]YM5IX RBNP72[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j]
Y: Why are you shaking your head? Getting married means that, right? Aren’t you going to do it with your husband? Aah, I didn’t know you were a woman who spread her legs so easily, teacher. If I had known… I wouldn’t have held back so much.
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j]Y: Ngh! You’re stubborn. If you’re going to struggle this much, then I’ll slam myself into you without any touching. Kgh… I don’t want to hurt you, so be good. Alright? I’m going to take off your panties and stockings so raise your hips a little. Tch, looks like you leave me with no choice.[j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP75[/j]Y: If you don’t want it taken off no matter what then… grgh, like this… I’ll rip your stockings! And slide your panties to the side before putting it in! Haha, s’fine with me. *rips stockings* Hahaha, torn stockings look so indecently nice.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP75[/j][17:42][j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j]
Y: It makes it feel exactly like I’m about to rape you. *kisses ear* Heh, well, this place being raped is going to happen from here. *fingers   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   * Teacher, your clitoris is small and cute. You haven’t touched yourself much with your own hands?
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Z[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP68[/j]Y: Haha, masturbation. I’m talking about masturbation. Even girls have times when their bodies throb, right? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head* Huh? You haven’t done it? Ngh… are you serious? There’s girls like that too, huh. I can’t see you as a woman who spreads her legs for a man she doesn’t like.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j]Y: Well, there’s also people who don’t like masturbating. Me too, after I jerk myself off while thinking about you, teacher, there were times where I felt empty. But, starting from here, I’ll make it so that your body aches and you’ll have to masturbate. Then, when you do it, remember me. After my dick pounds you deeply inside… I’ve heard it becomes addicting. *kisses ear*
[j]YM5IX RBNP64[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6S[/j]
Y: Haha, teacher, you’re resisting so much but this place… is getting wet, isn’t it? It’s slippery and   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   lewd noises. You can hear it, right? Look, even your small clitoris is now swollen and large.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]Y: Heh, so cute. You’re so cute, teacher. *kisses ear* Haah…
[j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j]Y: Haha, teacher, you like it when I rub this place like this, huh. I never forget something I learned, so next time I can make you feel good instantly.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6T[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j][20:16]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6N[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6T[/j]Y: Haa… haha, teacher, you’re too   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   y. When you struggle and make your breasts jiggle like that… I’ll want to   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   on them, won’t I? I’ve always wanted to   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   on these nipples too. Nngh…
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]Y: Mm, oh? You’re even wetter now. So you like it when I circle this place down here while licking your nipples. Ngh, hey, don’t draw your hips back. I’ll bite your nipple. Mmgh… huh? Teacher, do you actually like it when I lick and   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   about this hard?
[j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]Y: Haha, I learned another thing. Mmh…
[j]YM5IX RBNP6S[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j]Y: Your pussy is dripping already, isn’t it? I knew you were used to this. Even though you said you wouldn’t marry anyone, where did you have   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ? That pisses me off. Maybe I’ll bite off this nipple. Hahaha! I’m kidding, although I will give it a lovebite.
[j]YM5IX RBNP79[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP78[/j][22:16][j]YM5IX RBNP5T[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP73[/j]Y: Haah… haha, teacher, both of your nipples are puffed up. Mgh, your bottom here is also wet to the point of drenching the sheets. Haha, I wonder how it feels inside?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6E[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j]Y: Hm? It’s strangely small. I’ve only put one finger in and it’s this tight. Oh, it’s said the vaginas of women who get raped shrink because they’re nervous, so maybe this is it? Hey, teacher, I don’t want to hurt you inside so relax some more. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head* You can’t do it? You can. Come on, take deep breaths.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6C[/j]Y: Heh, yup, that’s right, like that. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6W[/j]Y: It’s still tight. I can’t get my third finger in, so it looks like I should play with your G-spot. *kisses*[j]YM5IX RBNP64[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j]Y: Haha, ah, it’s loosening up, it’s loosening. Does this place feel good? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head* Don’t lie. When I rub this place, you squeeze down inside and you’re super wet, aren’t you? *kisses*[j]YM5IX RBNP6L[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]Y: Haah, this is so good. It’s seriously a dream to see you writhe under my fingers. I’m about to come just from touching you like this… and this is the first time I’ve felt that way. Hah, teacher, your breasts and pussy are too   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   y. *kisses*[j]YM5IX RBNP70[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j]Y: Ngh… hah…   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   . I can’t hold back anymore. Teacher, your hole is completely prepared too. It’s okay if I put it in, right? *unbuckles pants*[j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP68[/j][25:04]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6E[/j]Y: Ggh, there’s no way I’d let you run! Haha, come on, spread your legs more. I’ll slam myself into your soaking pussy![j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j]Y: Haha, hah… haha! Aah, finally… finally, I can thrust into you, teacher. I even saw it in my dreams. Your hole, teacher. Ngh! Haa… hah…
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]
Y: It’s really tight somehow even though I stretched you. I can’t go in to the base. Ggh! Haah… haa…
[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6W[/j]Y: Teacher, relax. I want to go in deeper. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   struggles* I told you, I wouldn’t let you run. Gngh! Haah… haa… kgh…! Hagh… haa… I’ve finally got everything in. Teacher, your hole is stretched to its max. Hah… it feels good.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]Y: Haha, I’m not going to pull out even if you cry. I’m already inside, so give up on trying to run and feel good too, teacher— uh… Huh? Teacher, are you menstruating right now? Then this… ah?! Were you a virgin!? Uh… why didn’t you say you were a virgin!? If you told me I would have been more gentle!
[j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j]Y: Uh, r-right, I gagged you, huh. Uh… sorry. If you were a virgin, I should have stretched you more.
[j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6N[/j]Y: Haha, why do you look relieved? I won’t stop even if you’re a virgin. *kisses ear* I’m ridiculously happy that you’re a virgin, teacher. Your first man is something that’s hard to forget, right? Even if you were to hate me after this, I won’t disappear from your memories, teacher. Remember me forever as the detestable man who forcibly took your first time. *kisses*[j]YM5IX RBNP72[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j][28:12]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6L[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
Y: Haha, now then, I’m going to move little by little. Ngh… hah…[j]YM5IX RBNP5T[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP5V[/j]Y: Ggh, ah… haah…   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   . I’ve been restraining myself all this time from assaulting you, so… haha… just rocking back and forth like this is gonna make me come. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j]Y: Don’t cry like that. I’ll play with both your clitoris and nipples, so focus on where it feels good. Mmn…
[j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]Y: Kgh… hah… haha, you really do like this place inside. Teacher, you’re swallowing me so well… so much that I wouldn’t think this was your first time. It’s true. Look, when I trace your entrance it twitches, doesn’t it? Haha, it turns me on so much seeing your small hole spread open by me, teacher. I think I’ll make this place an even cuter hole. I’ll turn your body into one that comes just from me tracing your entrance with my length.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j]
Y: Nngh! Haah… ah, you got wet again. Teacher, are you starting to feel a little good too? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head* Oh? You’re denying it. Then rubbing more against this place inside… won’t feel good at all, right? Haha, haah… haa…[j]YM5IX RBNP7A[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6K[/j][31:10]
[j]YM5IX RBNP68[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6L[/j]
Y: Teacher, you’re clenching too hard down here. If you move like this, then I won’t be able to be gentle, you know? Haah… haa…! Ngh!
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP5V[/j]
Y: Teacher, teacher…! I love you… I’ve always… loved you! Haa… hah… even when you say I’m like a younger brother, I tried to think of you as an older sister once… but it was hopeless. Hgh… hah… no matter how I tried to correct myself, my eyes kept following you, teacher… I love you. I love you… to the point where I don’t know what to do. I love you, teacher! Kgh… hah…
[j]YM5IX RBNP72[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j]Y: Ngh, no…! It feels too good… hah… haa… It’s impossible… to hold back anymore! Haa… ah… let me come inside you, teacher. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   struggles* Ggh!
[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6E[/j]
Y: Hehehe… haha… hahaha! It’s useless even to struggle. I’ll hold your body down so you can’t run. Haa… take it all in. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   struggles* Haa… hah… ngh…![j]YM5IX RBNP6G[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j]
Y: Aah… it’s releasing… I’m letting it out deep in you, teacher! Ngh! *he orgasms*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6T[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j][33:50][j]YM5IX RBNP5R[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j]
Y: Haah… haa… haha, ah, teacher, your hole is dripping with my release. You can’t be another man’s bride with this anymore, huh. Be my bride. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head* Ggh! Why are you shaking your head?! Nod! Kgh… nod…
[j]YM5IX RBNP5W[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j]Y: Teacher, I love you. Don’t marry anyone.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7E[/j]Y: Huh? You look like you have something to say? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   nods* Okay, I won’t hold you down then. I’ll also take out the towel in your mouth.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP70[/j]Y: Here, it’s gone. Say you won’t marry— ngh! *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   slaps him* Kgh… I’ll keep on saying this even if you hit me. I—! Oh, is that how it is? Even when I say I love you this much, you’re still hesitant? Hah…
[j]YM5IX RBNP6G[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP74[/j]Y: I’m going home. Let’s continue this tomorrow. So prepare yourself. Oh, before that… *leans in* I’m taking a souvenir with me. *kisses* Heh, you don’t need these soiled panties and stockings, right? I’m going to take it home as a memento.
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j]Y: Hahaha! This smell is crazy. I think I’ll go home and use these for masturbation. Ah, teacher, you’ll go without underwear like that. Go crying on home, feeling deeply how you were raped by me. Then… hate me.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6W[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j]Y: *leaves to door* Huh? Haha, teacher, you said something hilarious. This isn’t morally forgivable? From the start, I never thought about being forgiven. Besides, aren’t you the one that’ll get in trouble for doing it with a student? If it was found out that you got raped by another man, your engagement will be cancelled and you might not ever be a bride in the future.
[j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7E[/j]Y: I don’t care about being caught. Because a life without you beside me, teacher… has no meaning. I won’t run or hide, so you can sue me whenever. I’m happy to fall to whatever hell as long as it’s from you, teacher. Now, see you tomorrow. *exits door; closes door*
[j]YM5IX RBNP66[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]*** TRACK 2: I’ll take responsibility and make you come from penetration ***
[j]YM5IX RBNP72[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]*   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   walking; loud noises;   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   runs over*[j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]Y: Ggh… hah… don’t come at me when you’re a weak piece of   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   . Gah, I’m pissed off. I feel like I could   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ing kill someone right now… Heh, hahaha! I know, that’s right, I should do that. *picks up object* No one would complain if a piece of trash like you died, right!? *goes to swing;   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   runs over*
[j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j]Y: Ngh! What are you doing popping out in a place like this?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j]Y: Me? Can’t you tell by looking? Someone picked a fight because they didn’t like the way I looked, so I’m just kicking their ass back.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]
Y: School? Ggh… I just didn’t feel like going. Hold on, is this the time to care about that? Teacher, you were raped by me yesterday. Leave this sort of guy alone.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6N[/j]Y: Aah, fine, I won’t do anything more. Haah… I was just about to get rid of my stress and now it’s all ruined. I’m heading home. *leaves;   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   follows*
[j]YM5IX RBNP5R[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6E[/j]Y: … Why are you following me? I’ll rape you again.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]Y: Haha, you’re still saying I’m kind kid deep down inside? A man who would do something like that isn’t kind. Hurry up and look at reality. Moreover, why are you here? Teacher, your house is in the opposite direction, isn’t it?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j][02:08]
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6R[/j]Y: Hm? You were worried over whether or not I was fighting, huh. Hah, I’m out there but you’re weird too, teacher.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6N[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j]Y: Yeah, you’re strange… strangely worried about me. A normal woman would be breaking down and crying at this point, right? Seriously, you’re strange. Hey, I’ve always thought it was weird. Isn’t there a special reason as to why you’re worried about me, teacher?
[j]YM5IX RBNP7E[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]Y: No, I don’t think you love me, teacher. It’s not that, it’s some kind of… other reason as to why you can’t overlook me. If it’s not that, then there’s nothing else that would explain this situation.[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP64[/j]Y: Haha, I’m not that much of a dumbass, teacher. You always dodge the question, but I can tell there’s something. In the first place, our meeting was weird. Why were you protecting me so desperately, teacher? Kindness alone wouldn’t make your body move like that without thinking. The fear of death isn’t something which can be dropped that easily. I’ve seen a lot of deaths in the hospital since I was a kid, so I can understand that much.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6C[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]Y: From this experience, I can say that your mentality is strange, teacher. Don’t look down and tell me, teacher. If you don’t, I might die this time.
[j]YM5IX RBNP73[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]
Y: Haha, it’s the truth. If you won’t tell me, teacher, then I’ll continue to be annoyed and I’ll probably pick a fight somewhere… and maybe I’ll die next time.[j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j][04:14]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j]Y: Ugh, you’re such a nag. It’s my decision when and where I want to kick the bucket, isn’t it? If you don’t love me then just leave me alon—
[j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]Y: Ngh!? Why…? If you’re going to hug me like this… then why won’t you be my girl? Ggh, don’t give me your halfhearted kindness. I can’t bear with this uncertainty. *kisses*[j]YM5IX RBNP74[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP66[/j]Y: I warned you not to follow me. It’s your fault you followed me, teacher. *kisses* Ngh…
[j]YM5IX RBNP7E[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j]Y: Haa… hah… come here.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j]
Y: Lots of couples do it here when it’s nighttime. It’s a little secret place that you can’t see from the main street, you see. A man would press a woman against a tree trunk like this and thrust his hips.
[j]YM5IX RBNP70[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP64[/j]
Y: Haha! You’re going to lecture me as a teacher in a place like this? Isn’t it a bit late after we did so much? *kisses ear*[j]YM5IX RBNP6R[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP79[/j]
Y: Aah, teacher, it’s because you hugged me so I’m already completely hard. Take responsibility and let me do you, teacher. Well, even if you tell me no… I’m going to do it anyway. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP74[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6P[/j]Y: Hehe, you were working for a whole day, so this place of yours is stained, teacher. It looks like you’ll get wet right away with this. Huh? It’s not dirty. There’s no dirty place on your body, teacher. Even now, I could taste you without any problems.
[j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6F[/j][06:46][j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6R[/j]Y: Hmm, you don’t want me to taste you. It’s that embarrassing to have your stuffy pussy smelled? Haha, teacher… even your ears are bright red. *kisses* I’ll let you choose then, teacher. To be played with by fingers or licked… which one would you like?
[j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]Y: Oh? You want me to finger you. Teacher, you’ve grown to like being fingered from what happened yesterday, huh. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   hits him* Haha, don’t look at me with those teary eyes. I’ll get turned on… and come. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP5T[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]Y: Haa… haha, you’re wet. You really do like it when I rub this place like this, huh. Huh? I’m not wrong, teacher. Look, it’s flowing out more and more. For my greedy teacher… I’ll rub you inside and your clitoris together. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Z[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP72[/j]Y: Teacher, you don’t know what sort of   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   y look you have on right now, do you? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head* No, it’s super   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ing   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   y. It’s a look that says you want me to slam into you and then thrust deeply again and again. If I let you go home with this face you might get attacked by some pervert somewhere, so… I’ll take responsibility and make sure you come from penetration. Come on, raise one of your legs. I’ll support you, so put your arms around my neck. *unbuckles pants*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6R[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7E[/j]Y: Hahaha, I did so much to you yesterday, do you still think I can be stopped? You’re too   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   , teacher. That’s why… you’re getting   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ed raw by me like this…! Kgh… hah… haa…
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6E[/j][09:40]
[j]YM5IX RBNP72[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j]Y: Don’t move yet. You’re not used to this, teacher, so if we don’t wait until you grow accustomed then it’ll hurt. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6N[/j]
Y: Haa… hah… even just being inside you like this feels so good. When I stay still I can clearly tell that you’re clenching and unclenching around me, teacher. It’s like your hole is slowly but steadily becoming my shape, teacher, and it sends tingles down my back. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j]Y: Ngh… teacher, just now, was that on purpose? If it wasn’t on purpose then that’s even worse! Unconsciously squeezing a dick like this… haah… ngh… isn’t that you telling me to move!? Ngh… hah…![j]YM5IX RBNP6G[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6N[/j]Y: Aah, teacher…! Teacher…! Ggh, mnh… *kisses; thrusting*[j]YM5IX RBNP73[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP78[/j]
Y: Hagh… haa… I love you. I love you…! *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5T[/j]Y: Ngh!? Huh? Teacher, can it be… that every time I say I love you, you feel good? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head* I’m not wrong. It was like this yesterday but, whenever I say I love you, you squeeze down hard. Haha, I told you, didn’t I? That I have a good memory. I remember every single reaction of yours, teacher. *kisses*[j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6W[/j]Y: Hah… I love you, teacher. I really love you! Ngh… haha, like I thought, you’re clamping down so hard. It’s like you’re saying you like me… I’m so happy. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head* Haha, I know. To you, teacher, I’m just like a younger brother or something, right? I can only see you as a woman though, teacher. *kisses; thrusting*
[j]YM5IX RBNP78[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j][13:22][j]YM5IX RBNP6S[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j]Y: Unlike my cold teacher… this place down here, haha, is so   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ing gentle. It’s sopping wet, warm, and wraps around me. Hey, teacher, it’s fine if you hate me, but love my dick. I don’t care if I’m a   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   buddy, so let’s continue this relationship. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head*
[j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]Y: No? Aa-ah, if being a   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   buddy is no good… then I have no choice. I’ll come inside you today too, so… get pregnant and become my wife. Hahaha! Don’t worry, I’m a genius, you see. Haa… hah… even without going to high school, I know of ways to earn money. Haah… haha, no way, it’s impossible for me to pull out. Haa… hah…! Besides, teacher, you’re about to come too, aren’t you? I can tell from how your muscles are moving down here.
[j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP7A[/j]
Y: Aah, your pussy has become so dirty I wouldn’t have been able to imagine you were a virgin just yesterday. It’s cute, teacher. Heh, you’re cute… *kisses; thrusting*
[j]YM5IX RBNP68[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j]Y: Haah… haha, you clenched down again. Heh, hey, it feels good to have   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   with me, doesn’t it? Just your body alone is enough now… lose your head in me. Then, this place, the place you can’t get enough of, teacher… I’ll   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   it messily and grind against it for the rest of your life, haha. Get addicted to having   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   with me, teacher. Spread your cute pussy and wait for me every night. Then I’ll work super   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ing hard and earn money.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j]
Y: Come on… say yes. Say that you want my body. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j][16:12]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]Y: Teacher, the things you say and your body’s reactions are completely opposite, huh. Even now… heh, the entrance to your womb is twitching. You want sperm so badly. Haha, I’ll press against this and release it all. Haa… hah… ngh…![j]YM5IX RBNP6R[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
Y: Haha, teacher, are you going to come? Me too… ngh! I’m… I’m at my limits…! Haa… hagh…
[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP66[/j]Y: Ngh, I’m coming… I’m… coming…! *he orgasms*[j]YM5IX RBNP6E[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j]Y: Haah… haa… *kisses* ah, you got filled today by me too, haha. I think you’ll seriously get pregnant from this. Ngh, yeah, yeah, I know. I’ll pull out so stop crying like that.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP66[/j]Y: What? I can at least hold you steady, right? Haha, you’re brave to say you want to head home alone. Your legs are shaking like a newborn fawn. If you’re just gonna get assaulted by another pervert on the way home, it’s better to be escorted back by me, right?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j]
Y: Alright, let’s go home then. Oh, wait, that reminds me… here, I’ll hand this over before I forget.[j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6P[/j]Y: What do you mean what is it? You can tell by looking, can’t you? It’s panties and stockings. I took yours yesterday, so these are reimbursements. Oh, the bra comes along as a bonus. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   hits him* Haha, they’re cute panties, right? I chose them. Next time… wear those.
[j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
Y: It’s open in the middle, so I can put myself in without pushing it aside. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   hits him* Haha, don’t say such cold things. Our bodies are in a loving relationship already, aren’t they? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head* If you deny it… we can do it again. So? Yup, that’s right, it’s best when people are honest. Well, let’s head home, teacher. *kisses; they leave*
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP66[/j]
*** TRACK 3: Teacher, if you’re going to marry I want to stop breathing and die ***
[j]YM5IX RBNP71[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7E[/j]*running; Yamato opens door*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]
Y: Haa… hah…
[j]YM5IX RBNP6K[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6J[/j]Y: What do you mean what’s going on!? *closes door* I heard from Mr. Yamana that you’re going to exchange engagement gifts in a week. That’s a lie, right? We did so much just yesterday, so there’s no way you are, right!?
[j]YM5IX RBNP70[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j]Y: Ah… no… SAY IT’S A LIE! *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP75[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6T[/j]Y: No, I won’t let go. I’ll rape you until you say you won’t get married. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]
Y: Ggh!
[j]YM5IX RBNP6N[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j]Y: Why… are you saying that? If you can’t accept me then why won’t you say you hate me!? Your kindness… is cruel. If you weren’t going to save me THEN YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE GRABBED MY HAND IN THE FIRST PLACE! Kgh, I’M NOT CRYING!
[j]YM5IX RBNP70[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j]
Y: Doing that… crying like a girl to stop you… I don’t want to do that. It’s so lame. So… I’m not crying! Ggh… but it hurts so much I might cry. When I think about you being with another man, teacher, my heart hurts… I can’t even breathe. It hurts, teacher. Teacher, if you’re going to marry I want to stop breathing and die.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6S[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6K[/j][02:08][j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]
Hikaru: *opens door* Did you hear that, Kazuma? There’s someone who confessed with a love that’s heavier than mine. It’s a bit revolting.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j]
Y: Hikaru!?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j]Kazuma: Hikaru, that’s not the problem. It’s a tight competition between you two.[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j]Y: Even Kuse is here. What did you guys hear?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6P[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Z[/j]H: Don’t glare at us. It’s your fault for not locking the door. Rather, you should be grateful I was the witness. If it hadn’t been me then it would have become a problem. Good gracious, from a few days ago to today, you’re not very thorough.[j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]
K: Hikaru, what happened a few days ago?
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Z[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j]Y: Ngh!? No way, Hikaru… You know!?[j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6G[/j]
K: Sumeragi, what did you to do the teacher?[j]YM5IX RBNP5W[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5V[/j]
H: Ah, I didn’t tell you, Kazuma? The other day Yamato raped the teacher here.
[j]YM5IX RBNP71[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]
K: !! No way!
[j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]
H: At any rate, before we continue this conversation, Kazuma, close the door behind us.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Z[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]
K: ……[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j]
Y: You peeped, did you? *Kazuma closes door*
[j]YM5IX RBNP74[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP5Z[/j]
H: Don’t say it like it’s a terrible hobby of mine. I came to the infirmary after being given a verbal message from Mr. Yamana and you decided to assault her on your own.
[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]
Y: You saw it but you didn’t stop it?[j]YM5IX RBNP72[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j]H: Because I understand your feelings.[j]YM5IX RBNP6W[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j]
K: Hikaru! You’re doing these things again…!?[j]YM5IX RBNP64[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]H: Futhermore, she’s been watching Yamato with a special look in her eyes long before. I thought it would be insensitive of me to stop it.
[j]YM5IX RBNP79[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5T[/j]Y: Huh? Teacher… to me…?[j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP64[/j]
H: Isn’t that right, teacher? I’m sensitive to things like that. You’re a diligent teacher, so even if you fell in love with Yamato while watching over him you would think that you couldn’t cross the line as a teacher, right? Also… there’s another special reason, isn’t there? That is why you cannot accept him.
[j]YM5IX RBNP64[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]
[04:22]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7A[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j]H: Haha, you’re wondering how I know…? My fiancée has the same look in her eyes, you see. Obligation or trauma… I don’t know which one it is, but it’s not a good tendency.[j]YM5IX RBNP7A[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j]Y: Don’t say stupid things, Hikaru. She said she only thinks of me as a younger brother.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j]H: I commend your obedience to those words. If you were that   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   during chess too, then I would have won against you.
[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]Y: Can you only talk in a way that pisses me off?
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6F[/j]H: Don’t glare at me like that. You’re supposed to be courteous to the cupid of love. In addition, don’t you have a request for me?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6J[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP75[/j]Y: !! You’ll listen to me?
[j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP7A[/j]
H: I won’t act just on that. We’ll have another chess match and if you win against me then I’ll consider it. In exchange, if you lose… I’ll take your mother’s ring, which you always carry on you. You said you lost it in a prank, but you still have it, don’t you?
[j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6E[/j]Y: That’s something that’s been passed down through the generations to the Sumeragi family’s lawful wife.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6P[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j]
H: That is precisely why it has value.
[j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP66[/j]Y: Seriously? I haven’t played in a long time.[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j]
H: Is that the whining of a genius? Heh, you’ve sunken.
[j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j]
Y: Hah, fine, let’s go then. I’d like to see the prince’s crying face.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5W[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP71[/j]
H: Haha, it’s decided then. *he leave*
[j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j]Y: *turns to   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   * It’ll be okay. Don’t worry. I absolutely won’t lose. Besides, there’s something I need no matter what by winning against Hikaru. *kisses* Heh, I’ll contact you later. I’ll never give up on you, teacher. I’ll follow you anywhere.[j]YM5IX RBNP71[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]
[06:44][j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP73[/j]H: What an indisputable stalker.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6F[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j]Y: Shut up. You yourself took something back by force.[j]YM5IX RBNP6W[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j]H: … Why do you think that?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6C[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6C[/j]Y: Who knows. Maybe because we’re the same?[j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP73[/j]H: I see. Well, I won’t deny that. I’m always wishing we weren’t the same level in terms of chess skills.
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]
Y: We’re not the same. You’re below me.
[j]YM5IX RBNP71[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP75[/j]H: Heh, I hope so. Now then, let us be off, Yamato. This is the last game. *they leave; door closes*[j]YM5IX RBNP6I[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]
K: Are you alright, teacher? If Sumeragi’s words are the truth then you went through something difficult. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head* Haha, you don’t have to act reserved. I’ll never tell anyone, so there’s no need to be cautious. I was on the other side but… I also experienced the same situation, so I can’t leave this alone.[j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]K: Haha, yes, some complicated circumstances occurred but… I also assaulted my fiancée at the beginning. Nevertheless, she said she liked me from the start. But, still, I think it was terrifying to be pressed down by an aroused man.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP71[/j]K: Moreover, a helpless woman’s body being dominated is equivalent to breaking her heart, right? That’s why… I can’t agree with Yamato’s actions. Even if it was truly mutual love,   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ual intercourse is something that should happen after obtaining mutual consent. Teacher, there’s a side of you that also agrees with that, right?[j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]
K: That’s true. Then… what do you intend to do about Sumeragi? If you don’t want anything to do with him no matter what then I can— or, rather, the Kuse family will lend its resources. Because of what happened in the past, the Saijou family also has a hard time opposing the Kuse family.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP73[/j][09:20]
[j]YM5IX RBNP71[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j]K: Huh? Before you come to a decision, there’s something you want to test…? Haha, teacher, you’re strong. In that case, please let me know if you ever need my help.
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]K: Haha, this is normal to me. My mother and brother have told me to always protect women, so my fiancée also— oh, that’s right, I came to get a band-aid for her. She hurt her knee a little.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j]
K: Thank you very much. Hm? Oh, no, it doesn’t stop her from walking. Please don’t worry. It’s just a small scrape. I simply didn’t want her to walk. Haha, yes, she often says that I’m overprotective too. I think everyone shares the same basis of wanting to cherish someone like this. Hikaru and Sumeragi are clumsy with their emotions. Just seeing them like that makes me nervous.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6E[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5R[/j]K: Haha, well then, see you tomorrow, teacher. For the students who love you, please don’t push yourself too hard either, teacher. *he leaves; opens and closes door*
[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]*** TRACK 4: I’ll always look only at you, teacher ***[j]YM5IX RBNP5Y[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j]*   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   walking; phone rings*[j]YM5IX RBNP6N[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j]Y: Looks like I can still get through to your phone. See, you told me before that if anything happened I could contact this number, right? But I did think you would have blocked my messages. I’m so glad you didn’t.[j]YM5IX RBNP68[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP5T[/j]Y: Uh, um… rather than business it’s more like I have something I want to tell you no matter what, teacher. I’m sorry for how abrupt this is but can you meet me tonight? Someone might hear us at school again. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   nods*[j]YM5IX RBNP5T[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP5R[/j]Y: !! Got it. I just need to go to that park, right? Huh? Teacher, you have something to tell me too? Oh… haha, I’ll get my heart ready to accept any sort of rejection then. In that case, see you later. *call ends*
[j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]*scene skip*
[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j]
Y: *runs over* Haa… hah… sorry, I made you wait, didn’t I? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head* Haha, I see. Good then.[j]YM5IX RBNP5Z[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j]Y: … I’m going to say this straight but, you see, I had a match with Hikaru and—
[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j]Y: Huh? What the heck? I’ll listen to what you have to say, teacher, but first let me—[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP78[/j]
Y: Eh? Depending on what you’re going to say, it might be pointless hearing what I have to say…? Uh… fine. You go first then.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6S[/j][02:26]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6G[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6E[/j]Y: Huh? Speaking of which, isn’t this the first time you’re wearing a hood like that? Teacher, you don’t really wear these types of clothes, right? Why are you hiding your pretty hair—… N-no way… it was that long and you cut it all off?
[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5V[/j]Y: Umm… this is what they call very short, right? It’s my first time seeing a girl with her hair cut this short. W-why did you suddenly cut your hair!? It can’t be that you hate being approached by me, so you’re going to say you’re going to be a monk!?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j]Y: Uh, i-it’s not that funny, is it? Anyone would be surprised seeing waist-length hair get cut this short. So, what’s the reason? It wasn’t just for a change of pace, right?
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]
Y: Do I still want you even like this…? *runs close*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6P[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j]Y: Ggh, badly… I want you badly! I want you to death! Did you think my feelings would change with this!? There’s no way they’d change. If it’s you, teacher, then you’re cute no matter what hairstyle you have!
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]
Y: I’m telling the truth. It’s not a lie. It’s true I said I liked long hair before, but now that you’ve cut it short… I think short is… also cute. So… it’s impossible to run from me. No matter how you change your appearance, I’ll keep chasing you, teacher. *hugs   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   * Ngh![j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP7A[/j]Y: I love you, teacher. What I love isn’t your appearance or age… I love you for who you are inside, teacher. So? Is your test over with this, teacher? Did I pass?[j]YM5IX RBNP75[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5R[/j]
Y: I passed the first stage!? Haha, awesome! Haha! Thank you, teacher! I’ll treasure you for my whole life. Haha, it’s not too early at all. Because, if I passed the first stage, it means you have wishes, right? In that case, I’m confident I can pass the second or third stage, haha. Let’s hurry up and go to the second stage then.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP73[/j]
[05:32]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j]Y: Mm, ah, I see. The reason you suddenly accepted the engagement was because you were cutting off your feelings for me. Haha, I can clear this with ease. I’m not angry about that at all. On the contrary, I’m happy to hear you thought of me in that way.[j]YM5IX RBNP6P[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]Y: Okay, next, to the third stage. Huh? I’ll hate you after you talk about it…? Haha, don’t underestimate me. I’d love you even if you killed me, teacher. So? What are you going to talk about? Right now, I’m confident I can easily accept any—
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j]Y: Ggh!? I… have the same name as the only person you’ve ever loved?[j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6T[/j]Y: ……
[j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j]
Y: … Is that the reason you treated me specially, teacher? You were dumped by that person so you placed your ex-boyfriend’s image over me— *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head*
[j]YM5IX RBNP71[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j]Y: If I’m wrong then why are you unmarried right now?[j]YM5IX RBNP68[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]Y: !! He died…? When was that? Why’d he die? Was it an accident? Or an illness? It can’t be neither, right!? What other reason could he— ah…[j]YM5IX RBNP78[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP70[/j]Y: I… see. He… he… died in a fight? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   nods*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6L[/j]
Y: What kind of person was he? Mm… ah… oh… so he was like that… I see. So that’s how it was…
[j]YM5IX RBNP6I[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP78[/j][08:06][j]YM5IX RBNP68[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j]
Y: Um, sorry, my head feels like it’s going blank. I want to organize my feelings, so let me confirm some things. That person was your childhood friend, teacher, and your lover since junior high school. But because of the instability in his family, he turned into a delinquent and he’d repeatedly get in fights even when you tried to stop him. Then, as a result of his fights, he died in front of you, teacher. Is putting it like this, okay? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   nods*
[j]YM5IX RBNP7A[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6N[/j]
Y: … Haha, having the same name and environment. So this can happen, huh. Ah, no, it’s possible. If you look through the entirety of Japan, there would be quite a few Yamato delinquents, huh. But it was just that this coincidence happened in front of you, teacher.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Y[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j]Y: … Sorry, I said I could easily accept it but I’m really confused right now. It feels like a lot of emotions are jumbled up in me… actually, thinking closely on it now, you would have had a harder time accepting this reality, right, teacher? Every time I came close… you went through painful feelings, didn’t you? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   shakes head*
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Z[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP71[/j]Y: It’s different now…? Different now means you really did overlap us at the beginning.
[j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP71[/j]Y: Well, that’s normal. To be honest, it hurts, but I can understand how that happens. Teacher, if you’re going to ask me to be his substitute then I—
[j]YM5IX RBNP6I[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j]Y: !? Just now, did you say you love me? Not your ex-boyfriend, Yamato? Really… seriously? What the heck… then, in the end, it’s a cakewalk. If you love me now, teacher, then that’s enough. You don’t need to feel apologetic at all for having overlapped us.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6F[/j][11:06][j]YM5IX RBNP5V[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6I[/j]Y: Haha, don’t cry, teacher. Didn’t I tell you I don’t mind it? Hearing that just now cleared things up for me. I’m jealous of your past lover, but that was just a chance. Instead, if I think about how you’ve always looked at me because we had the same name and circumstances… I’m grateful for this coincidence.
[j]YM5IX RBNP74[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j]Y: Yeah, that’s the truth. If you’re looking at me right here and not him, teacher, then… I want to be beside you, teacher, after knowing everything. *hugs   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   * I love you, teacher. Let’s be together. Haha, teacher, you’re crying and you have a runny nose. Your face is looking pretty terrible right now. Uh, come on, wipe your face with this handkerchief.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Z[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6F[/j]Y: Jeez, you still can’t believe it? I’ve said I love you this much too. Hey, teacher, you’ve said you feel apologetic for overlapping me with your ex-boyfriend in the past, but isn’t that a good thing? This sounds a bit conceited but maybe you could call it fate? I’m sure we had to meet in that way. It was necessary for you to overcome the past, teacher. If it didn’t happen, then you were really planning on being single for the rest of your life, right?[j]YM5IX RBNP68[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j]Y: Aah, thinking about it like that, I feel refreshed. Haha, I was super useful for you, teacher, right? Uh, it’s probably something I shouldn’t boast about when I raped you, huh… haha.
[j]YM5IX RBNP70[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6G[/j]Y: Uwah! It’s surprising when you suddenly hug me. No, that’s not it. It’s not that I don’t like it… it’s the first time you hugged me on your own accord… I’m so happy I could cry.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6S[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6T[/j][14:02]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5V[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j]Y: Teacher… are the tests over with this? Haha, I see. Then I’m officially your boyfriend with this, right? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   nods* Haha, I know. I won’t ravish you at school until I graduate.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j]
Y: But in exchange, I want to go to… your apartment, teacher. Can I come over tonight? Haha, it’s fine if it’s messy. How about we clean it together then? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   hits him* Haha, okay, okay. I’ll be good and wait outside. I’m not a delinquent anymore after all.
[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]
Y: Haha, yeah, it’s the truth. But I’ll talk about that when we reach your place, teacher. Then, teacher… let’s hold hands. I’ve always wanted to hold hands and walk together with you, teacher. *they leave*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j]*scene skip; door closes*
[j]YM5IX RBNP7E[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP68[/j]
Y: *hugs   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   * Sorry, I dont’ think I can keep myself together and clean with you. When I think about how I can openly hug you, teacher… a lot of things well up and it’s pretty bad.
[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]Y: Ngh, don’t laugh. I’m young, so when I hug the woman I love and get excited… I get hard right away. Hey, let’s go to bed. I want to make love to you properly, teacher. Haha, alright! *kisses* So? Where’s the bed? Huh? Why do I have to close my eyes? It’s not as messy as you say it is.
[j]YM5IX RBNP72[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j]Y: Ggh, if you say it so cutely… I’ll listen to whatever you say. Okay, I’ve closed my eyes. What do I do next? Ah, you’ll pull me to the bed, teacher? Haha, this is interesting.[j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j]
[17:02]
[j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]Y: Teacher, I still can’t open them? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   nods*
[j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP75[/j]Y: Okay, okay, I get it. Ugh, I feel like I’m being teased to wait.[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j]Y: … Huh? Teacher, are you actually… taking off your clothes right now? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   nods* I-it’s okay, right? I’m opening my eyes then! Ah! That underwear… ah… oh! No, no, I’m not disgusted! Uh, it really suits you so I’m just too excited. I mean, that’s the underwear I gave you, right? There’s no way I’d be turned off. Uh, I feel like my vocabulary is disappearing but… anyway… it’s crazy.
[j]YM5IX RBNP78[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6L[/j]Y: When I look at you like this… you’re   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ier than I imagined. You didn’t wear that to school, right? Haha, I see. You changed on purpose. Haah, thank god. Teacher, you already have a good body, so if you wore that   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   y lingerie then guys might have rushed over.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6I[/j]Y: Yeah, you’re more tempting than ever before. I mean, this bra… isn’t accomplishing the duties of a bra, huh. It’s transparent around your nipples… and I can pinch them right away like this. *kisses ear*
[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6E[/j]
Y: Teacher, you’re bright red again. Are you embarrassed at this point after putting on such a daring look?
[j]YM5IX RBNP7E[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j]Y: Haha, you’re right, I know. It’s all for me, huh. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP71[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j][19:36]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP64[/j]Y: Teacher, your nipples are already hard. You’re more sensitive than usual today.[j]YM5IX RBNP6P[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP61[/j]Y: Oh? You’re feeling tingles just from being touched by me? Then if I lick them while rubbing them like this… I wonder what’ll happen. Nngh…[j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5V[/j]
Y: Haha, such a cute voice. Let me hear more. I’ll taste the nipple on this side too. Mm…
[j]YM5IX RBNP5R[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP72[/j]Y: Teacher, why are you squirming around like that? If there’s other places you want me to touch then say so. Hmm? By there, you mean… here? Heh, wow, you’re already soaking. Haha, teacher, it’s too early to be wet. *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   hits him*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6S[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6E[/j]
Y: Haha, sorry, I’m joking. It’s not early at all. After all, on my side… I’m already letting out pre-cum. It’s true, look. *unbuckles pants*
[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j]Y: See? I want you so bad, teacher, it’s been twitching and dripping since earlier. Haha, I won’t put it in yet. This is our first night since we’ve become lovers, so I said I’d make love to you properly, didn’t I? Teacher, lie down on the bed. I want to make you feel better, teacher.
[j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP66[/j][22:06]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6C[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6F[/j]
Y: I thought this line was too common but… you’re beautiful, teacher. You’re more beautiful than anything in this world. *kisses* Nngh… mm…
[j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Z[/j]Y: We’re lovers so tonight… you’ll let me taste that place, right? What do you mean where? This place that smells of you, teacher… I’m talking about your pussy. *gives oral*[j]YM5IX RBNP5W[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6T[/j]Y: Nngh? Why do you want me to stop? It doesn’t feel good? Haha, I’ve told you it’s not dirty. Besides, I’ve always… wanted to lick this place of yours, teacher. Mgh…
[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j]Y: Haha, teacher, are you going to come already? You really are sensitive today. Sure, come. I want you to feel really good today. Nngh… hah…[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP74[/j]Y: Can I put my finger in too? Haha, no, I’m not teasing you, I’m asking because I want to be gentle. So? How many do you want in? Haha, oh? It’s okay to suddenly put in two, huh. You’re greedy today, teacher. Ngh… haha, did you want me to touch you inside so badly you’re squeezing this hard on my fingers?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6J[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]Y: Haha, you’re also cute when you’re honest, teacher. I think I’ll try rubbing you a little harder today then. *gives oral; fingering* Gngh… ngh…
[j]YM5IX RBNP6U[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j]Y: Huh? Something feels like it’s gonna come out…? Go ahead, let it out. I’ll make it so that it doesn’t hurt. Mngh… mm…![j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]
[25:46]
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP5Y[/j]
Y: Haah… haha, you squirted quite a lot. My face is wet. Haha, you don’t have to panic that much. Aah, when I think about it being yours, it tastes delicious. Ngh, hey, wait. It hurts when you scrub my face that hard. Mgh, haha, ah, teacher, you’re too flustered. It’s normal to squirt. Uh, it’s my first time drinking it, but I’ve been squirted on before so don’t worry.
[j]YM5IX RBNP7E[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6T[/j]
Y: Huh? Why are you sulking? Don’t stay silent and tell me. I was being careful, but did it hurt?
[j]YM5IX RBNP60[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP65[/j]Y: Uh… ah… you mean that. I sound like I’m used to this, so you’re bothered about my previous experiences, huh. Sorry, the people I played around with in the past were just ladies at soapland and stuff, so I didn’t know that’s something to be bothered about. Um, this isn’t good either, huh. I’ll keep that in mind.[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6G[/j]Y: Uh, but, you’re the first person I’ve loved, teacher! So, my heart is like a virgin!
[j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]Y: Huh? I said that seriously just now… so it hurts to be laughed at. Nope, I’m not forgiving you. *hugs   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   * I’m sulking, so you have to moan more, teacher. *kisses ear*
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Z[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP64[/j]Y: Hey, teacher, is it about time when I can put my thing in? I’ll make sure to use a condom today. I brought one, you see. Ugh, don’t rub my head. You’re treating me like a kid. Hold on, I’ll put it on right now and make it so that you can’t treat me like one.
[j]YM5IX RBNP68[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j][28:24]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j]
Y: … Uh,   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   . It’s been a while since I put one on, so I ripped it. Ugh, it’s not my fault. Ever since I started loving you, teacher, I haven’t done it with anyone. Ah, jeez, stop looking at me. It’s embarrassing. Haah… this is the first time I’ve been made fun of for this. Okay, we’re good with this.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6J[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j]Y: Now then, teacher… are you prepared to moan? I see, good. But I’m gonna make you moan… more than you’re ever prepared for. Ngh! *he inserts himself* Haa… hah…
[j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j]Y:   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   , I already feel like taking back what I said. Teacher, your hole today is soaking and tight… It feels so   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ing good. Hah… haa… hey, how many times can I do it today? Three times? Just that? Aah, four times? It’d be such a waste for me to move then. Five times, huh. Looks like we’ve reached a common ground. The first time will be an appetizer then… so you’ll excuse me, right? Ngh…! *kisses; thrusting*
[j]YM5IX RBNP5X[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP5Q[/j]
Y: Haa… I love you. Hah… ever since we met, you were my soulmate, teacher. Hey, don’t call me pretentious. I’m being serious. I’ve finally grabbed onto that soulmate, so I won’t ever let you look at anyone else. *kisses; thrusting*[j]YM5IX RBNP68[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP5Y[/j][31:18]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6F[/j]
Y: Hagh… hah…! Your hole is completely used to me now. It’s clenching and unclenching so nicely, ngh… hah… it’s the best. Hey, do I feel good? Do you want to be   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ed by this for your whole life? Tell me, teacher. We’re already lovers, you see. Haha, really? I’m insecure, so say it more. *kisses; thrusting*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6K[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6P[/j]
Y: Haah… say it… say it more. Haha, teacher, are you going to come again? Haa… hah…! It’s not embarrassing at all. You can feel even better. I’ll make you come countless times, you see…! Ngh… ah…![j]YM5IX RBNP7A[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]Y: Sorry, teacher…! I’m gonna come…! Let’s go together… ngh… hah…! *he orgasms*
[j]YM5IX RBNP5R[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]Y: Haah… hagh… haha, sorry, even though it’s the first round it’s still too fast, right? I’ll make the second round longer. *kisses*[j]YM5IX RBNP6W[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j]Y: Ngh, wait, teacher? Are you about to fall asleep already? Uh, I’ve already recovered a lot though. Haha, no, it’s fine, don’t push yourself. Let’s sleep together today. Just being together with you, teacher, makes me happy. Good night. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP6N[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6C[/j]*phone rings*[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP74[/j]Y: Huh? Dammit, who the hell is it? Just when you were about to fall asleep, teacher. Wait, it’s my dad? Haa… sorry, teacher, it’s important so can I take the call? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   nods* Thanks.[j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j][34:42][j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP5S[/j]Y: Calling me at this time means you heard about it from Touji, right? Yeah, it’s serious. It looks like the Saijou family will cut off their support if you oppose my marriage. Touji said this, “The Saijou family has continued to support the Sumeragi family’s excellent skills. If the successor of that excellent bloodline is to leave the Sumeragi family, then there’s no worth in continuing our support.”
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Z[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]Y: On the other hand, if I were to succeed after you, dad, then it sounds like they’ll give even more support than they’re giving now. Yeah, I’ve decided. I have a woman I want to make happy by putting my life on the line. I want to marry that person, so I’ll change the way I live. So… I’m sorry for all the trouble I caused up to now, dad. I’ll study seriously from now on and aim to be the best doctor, so please… let me be your heir.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6A[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5Y[/j]Y: Haha, that’s right, she’s an amazing woman. Enough to change my life. I’ll bring her over next time, so just wait. Huh? Oh, what, you found out about that as well? That’s right, I asked Touji for help on the problems at her end too. He’s settling it right now. That’s how it is, so we’ll be able to marry without any problems. Give us your regards.[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP63[/j]Y: Haha, what the heck are you crying for, dad? Are you that upset at your son outwitting you?
[j]YM5IX RBNP6H[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6T[/j]Y: … Huh? Uh… hah? What are you saying? You’re not the type of person to say that, right? A-anyway, let’s talk in more detail tomorrow. I’m hanging up. *ends call*
[j]YM5IX RBNP69[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP6L[/j]
[37:10][j]YM5IX RBNP6K[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]
Y: *to   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   * Uh, um… the situation’s roughly like this. I won the match against Hikaru. So then, using underhanded means, we came up with plans to end your marriage talk and establish my social position. You said you were going to exchange engagement gifts a week later, teacher, so anyway I thought I had to hurry.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6P[/j][j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]
Y: Huh? My dad? It’s because I’m just a student with no qualifications, so if I proposed then I might be rejected, right? That’s why, using the proof of promising to be serious about my life, I wanted to show my intentions of being a bridegroom.[j]YM5IX RBNP74[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6J[/j]
Y: So? How about it? Uh… this ring isn’t custom-made and it’s only worth a million. I feel apologetic, but… please marry me, teacher. I can’t wait until I graduate from university. It’s not quick. Rather, thinking about the months I’ve waited, it’s almost late. I’ll never have a change of heart. I’ll love you no matter what age I am, teacher. Our age difference doesn’t matter at all!
[j]YM5IX RBNP78[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP76[/j]Y: Ah, but… you can’t die first, okay? I’ll go all out to be a good doctor so that you can live longer than me. So, stay healthy. Well? Still not enough? Is it possible… for me to make you happy, teacher?[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6V[/j]Y: Ah…! You’ll accept this ring? Then…! Haha, teacher! *kisses*[j]YM5IX RBNP5W[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP5U[/j]
[39:28]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j]Y: I’ll… I’ll… definitely be a man you can be proud of, teacher! I’ll be a husband you can boast about, just watch!
[j]YM5IX RBNP6O[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6F[/j]Y: So, you’ll stay together with me forever, right? *kisses*[j]YM5IX RBNP6X[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j]
*scene skip*
[j]YM5IX RBNP7D[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6R[/j]Y: Woah, this is a crazy cherry blossom storm. It’s like snow. This might be my first time seeing them bloom like this for a graduation ceremony. Looking at the cherry blossoms, the months after getting engaged with you, teacher, feel like they passed in the blink of an eye. Haha, seriously, a lot of things happened, huh.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6L[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6B[/j]Y: Huh? Studying doesn’t fit under any of that. Getting into T-university was way too easy, it was almost boring.[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP70[/j]Y: Eh? What is it? Are you crying, teacher? Haha, are you that sad about me leaving this school?
[j]YM5IX RBNP67[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6M[/j]Y: Huh!? You’re worried about whether or not my eyes will be drawn to girls at university? *   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   nods* Haha, I see. Teacher, you think I’m attractive, huh. Heh, that makes me happy. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP7C[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6K[/j]Y: Well, to be honest, I’ve been called that by a lot of other women but, except for your words, they all sounded like polite greetings. It just felt like “Hmm” and I didn’t feel happy at all. You’re still not at ease with this?[j]YM5IX RBNP6P[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP6G[/j]Y: Haah, jeez, you don’t understand me at all, teacher. I thought you knew long ago just how bad of a man I am. Hey now, you’re the one who needs to be on guard, teacher. The cute infirmary teacher with a   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   y body is going to be chased by all the male students. It’s all thanks to me that you’ve been safe up to now.[j]YM5IX RBNP64[/j]

[j]YM5IX RBNP7B[/j]Y: Ah… uh, no, I’m not one to say that after assaulting you… Anyway, teacher, you’re the one who can’t look at another man! You’re not allowed to be swayed no matter how they talk to you, okay? I’m going to work hard to polish myself as a man even more in the future, so… look only at me.
[j]YM5IX RBNP6T[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP62[/j]Y: Haha, what are you saying? I’m going to be the husband of the best woman in the world, so it’s natural to aim to be a suitable man, right? Ah, at any rate, your hair’s grown pretty long. It’s a bit of a shame.
[j]YM5IX RBNP77[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6D[/j]Y: Oh, mm, any hairstyle is fine but, maybe it’s my imagination, it seemed like there were less men who went after you when you had short hair. For me… I think I might prefer it that way. But you can do whatever you want, teacher. You don’t need to accommodate me. No matter how many years pass, no matter what you look like… I’ll always look only at you, teacher. *kisses*
[j]YM5IX RBNP70[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6Q[/j]
[j]YM5IX RBNP6K[/j]

其他会员正在看的帖子

相关帖子

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注register册

本版积分规则

银行|😀|手机版|Archiver|联系 翼梦管理员|联系 舞城管理员|☆翼の夢★舞の城☆聯盟 ( 苏ICP备13061143号 ) | 繁體中文化      

苏公网安备 32011302320404号

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 11:40 , Processed in 1.249475 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.      

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 立刻刷新