C9979
一迅社

「僕らを捨てずにいてくれたのはお姉さんだけなんだよ」
双子の門番ディー&ダム)と、アリスの恋。
  ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   自在に子供になったり大人になったりできる、二人の恋人。
残酷で狡猾、とっても危険な双子だけど、アリスの前ではとびきり甘い。
不純だけど、純粋な、不思議の国のラブストーリー

RF网盘
[url=http://www.rayfile.com/files/5817cde3-7d64-11e1-ab7b-0015c55db73d/]http://www.rayfile.com/files/5817cde3-7d64-11e1-ab7b-0015c55db73d/[/url]

感谢分流by迷迭星空~
115:[url]http://115.com/file/dwb3ryom#[/url]三叶草国的爱丽丝.rar
baidu:[url]http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=222608&uk=320770156[/url]

确定下载无误后再购买密码
自扫,第一次扫书,效果可能不太好,
扫书扫得我都心痛了
原来一页页扫原来真的很麻烦~

修正了qq中转站的地址,之前的不知道为啥会找不到网页,现在应该能行
购买主题 已有 一些 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 Zeny论坛币 才能浏览

其他会员正在看的帖子

相关帖子

Nzg2NjU=
发表于 2013-1-17 19:36:17
刚通了一遍游戏就看到这本好开心www虽然双子不是最感兴趣的。。。
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 99999 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0

评分

参与人数 1论坛币 +2 发帖积分 +1 收起 理由
crysmond + 2 + 1 感谢分流~~~

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具

@小妖@ 该用户已被删除
Nzg2NjU=
发表于 2013-8-18 20:25:21
强烈推荐呢~
虽然封面的画面给第一印象没有特别有爱,但是故事却是很萌的,虽然日语不怎么样,意思也只是理解个大概,可是为什么呢?剧情却让人萌到滚   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ~大体就是爱丽丝纠结着和双子的年龄问题,然后怀着这样的心情给他们两人送了礼物。在一次工作中DUM弄掉了爱丽丝送的礼物,于是各种纠结~爱就是从这时候体现出来的吧,“爱着你,你给的都是我的最爱”什么的~
话说,双子的感情这时候也表现出来了,果然是3什么的么?,这时候不是应该幸灾乐祸什么的么?【喂!
真的是很不错的故事呢~
回复

使用道具

Nzg2NjU=
发表于 2013-10-6 10:09:19
这本书不久前有去书店买不过虽然画风不是我的菜但是看到双子还是妥协了(茶)
果然有3(消音)的嫌疑吗故事很不错整个很纠结不过这本看过了所以纯推不下谢谢分享
回复

使用道具

myc9219 该用户已被删除
Nzg2NjU=
发表于 2013-10-16 17:38:00
这部漫真的很推荐看
虽说画风不怎么样但剧情是我喜欢的类型!!
另外希望lz拆书扫啊= =
加油啦~~~
回复

使用道具

liddell 该用户已被删除
Nzg2NjU=
发表于 2014-5-31 21:09:21
本帖最后由 liddell 于 2014-6-7 00:34 编辑

Excuse me, but after paying the password txt file doesn't download and I only get "请不要从外部链接下载本站附件"?

EDIT:Never mind I managed it. Thanks for the upload!  I like this manga better than Fujimaru's Bloody Twins one,  there were some little things that made me happy, like Dum losing his hair pin and Dee helping him find it and   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   plans together to search. I loved that, because despite them being togther all the time, I don't think I've ever seen them be good bros to each other before, normally they love only Alice and are mean to even each other. It was refreshing houn125 Brotherly love yay!  Also love the art ^o^ (Ah troll Blood laughing at Alice amused me a lot XDDD)

评分

参与人数 1SP +10 收起 理由
kuro-no-yume + 10 Thank you for your response!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具

头像被屏蔽
Nzg2NjU=
发表于 2014-11-22 19:23:41
OMG!! Thanks a lot for sharing i'm just lazily searching for good comics to read when i found this!! Thank you so much for sharing!! This really made my day :)
I loved the twins they are so much fun to be around and their older selves are very   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   y. I only wish their story was longer than a one shot. I think my favorite part about this manga though is getting to see a bit more of Alice's personality with in each book. Even as short as this volume is you always see a some growth in Alice from the beginning of the book to the ending. She deals with a lot of new emotions that many of us has gone through at one point or another which makes her seem more real to me. I also like that her reactions are a believable and she doesn't just go along with whatever is going on. She has strong emotions and she is not afraid to show it.

Despite this being based on an otome game Alice doesn't let any of the characters push her around like many otome   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   s do. She has a backbone which is nice to see.

The Twins are so funny I liked them the best so far because they always put a smile on Alice's face. Most of the time they are just carefree and easy going, but they are great friends and fiercely loyal once they get attached to someone.
I love how this book focuses on Alice and the Bloody twins Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.  These characters never really stood out as possible romantic interests for Alice because they were children and this is brought up in the book but all of sudden the boys have the ability to grow up and the romance ensues as both boys are smitten with Alice.  It is an interesting story as Alice adjusts to the changes in the Country of Clover which is similar yet very different to the Country of Hearts. And talk about.
This volume unlike the other Bloody twins comic drawn by Fujimaru had several really fun chapters and I love seeing all the different relationships between Alice and all the other characters as well as learning more about all the different characters. Oh my i want more of this i hope Quinrose make more books featuring the twins.Again thanks for your hard work.(bows)

评分

参与人数 1论坛币 +1 发帖积分 +1 收起 理由
kuro-no-yume + 1 + 1 Thank you for your response!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注register册

本版积分规则

银行|😀|手机版|Archiver|联系 翼梦管理员|联系 舞城管理员|☆翼の夢★舞の城☆聯盟 ( 苏ICP备13061143号 ) | 繁體中文化      

苏公网安备 32011302320404号

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 17:56 , Processed in 0.336593 second(s), 42 queries , Gzip On.      

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 立刻刷新